unsure about this month

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by georgina1985, Oct 11, 2008.

1. georgina1985

georgina1985 Member

Hi everyone how are we all feeling???

Well my :witch: is due on monday and im not having a good feeling about this been my month - hope it is but i feel very doubtful.

I dont really have any symptoms apart from very sore boobs but i tend to get this when she is due!
    lots of baby dust to all you ladies that are due to test :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

2. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

Quite a lot of people don't get any symptoms in the early stages of pregnancy so don't count yourself out just yet.

I on CD13. I think I'm around my OV time because I did an OPK last night and it came up with a pink line, although it wasn't as dark as the control line so I'm taking that to mean that I'm going to be OVing shortly. I'm really hopeful this month. So hoping it's my turn xxx

3. louisaL

louisaL Trying for number 1

:witch: is due either the 19th or 24th so i will be testing around the 20th lol

i have a feeling it isnt my month this month which is settling me for not wanting to test so soon but whose to say in a few days i wont change my mind

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!

4. georgina1985

georgina1985 Member

Really hope its my turn too but have little doubts in my head not sure whether im trying to put doubts in there though just incase :witch: does arrive than i wont be to disappointed if that makes sense.

Hope you get your :bfp: this month Good Luck :happydance::happydance: