Unsure... but hopeful! please help!

Hope you get some answers soon!
If you’ve been trying 2 Year’s they should be doing tests, I have a friend who’s same age as me (26) and she’s been trying a year and they’re doing tests now. Guess it depends where you are though.

UPDATE: went to the hospital due to bleeding last night. It was indeed a pregnancy. However it was a tubal:( but they think the reason im having such trouble conceiving is because there is a very large dermal cyst on my left ovary. Going in monday for a consult and to schedule surgery.
feeling super drained, but hopeful for BFP next month<3

Happy- i am 22 years old:)
Miss- yes, the hospital told me more today than the actual doctors i PAY exclusively for answers-_-

How is everyone else doing? youre all in my prayers!

So sorry :hugs: hope you get it all sorted and get your :bfp: soon!

I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope everything goes ok and you recover quickly

Sorry it's been so long ladies! its been a crazy 2 weeks. I did not have to get surgery. Going in for another ultrasound this week to see if the egg will maybe move out of the tube. (although very unlikely. But i have to try) I ended up changing doctors, and my new doc. is AMAZING. He stayed 45 minutes after his office closed because he said that he felt he really needed to see me. He says that sometimes doctors will diagnose a cyst of the ovary prematurely instead of watching it like they should. He said that in order to know that it is a cyst without a doubt, that a doctor should do an ultrasound every week for 4 weeks, because it could be a functioning cyst. They have taken LOADS of blood and have run every test possible to figure out why i am having such a hard time conceiving. The next step (if i choose) is to a minor surgery to look into my belly and see if i have endometriosis (sp). I will update with the results of the blood tests.

Thank you all for standing by me in this. I havent told any of my family that i am ttc so its hard to only talk to DH about this because he is just as miserable as me, and i dont want to bring him even more down by continuously bring the subject up.

On a better note, how was you all's Christmas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->