Unsure if pregnant

amarie626

Reaction score
I had pink when wiping on or about August 31. It was just once or twice that day with a little blood in the toilet. This was about 11 days before my period due. Then just this week 2-3 days before my period due I got what I thought was my period. But it only lasted for 2 days instead of my normal 4 mostly 5 day thing.... We aren't "trying" but we aren't preventing. I took a year this Monday but it was negative. Then Tuesday is when I started bleeding but then Wednesday night was the last. Woke up this morning with nothing on the pad and still nothing all day so far. I have a test but don't want to waste another one. Is it possible I'm pregnant? Think I should take the test or just wait to see if I get another period next month?

Test test! Haha. Is it abnormal for your period to be that light? Any other symptoms?

No my period is usually 5 days. I did notice eventually today some brown when wiping occasionally. I couldn't wait so I took a test and it was negative. Is it too early? I was nauseated a couple days and extra extra emotional and cranky. Sometimes my nipples are sore. But not always and only when touched. And I also never have pink when wiping halfway thru. This is soooo confusing. Lol

Sounds possible. Test again!

When do you think I should wait and test again. Tomorrow (friday) would have been first day of when I expected to get a period.

Since you just have one test left, maybe wait a couple days and then test again.

I was thinking that. Although it's gonna drive me crazy waiting. Haha. And if I'm not pregnant then I have no clue why I would spot pink have the few symptoms I have and super short "period"

Took a test today and it said not pregnant... I don't know if I should still wait a couple of days and test again. Or if I'm just not pregnant. In which I then hope nothing else is wrong....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->