Unsure on what to expect?

alisha1418

Mother of three girls!
Reaction score
So I’m still pretty new to the whole concept of the pill. But I had been on Mirovla 28 the past 6 months and was taking a different birth control 6 months prior to that. Recently my husband and I had decided to try for one more child.
So I was three days into my birthcontrol and stopped for two days (I ended up completely forgetting). Within those two days I had unprotected sex 3 times...
Then I took the pill again for the following three days. Still having unprotected sex. Then I decided just to stop taking the birth control pill all together. It’s been about 4 days. On the 3rd day I had spotting (light pink, and a mucus discharge that was reddish).
Today on the fourth day I’ve been having a slight period and cramping. I’ve only have blood that’s light pink to red in colour when I wipe.

So I’m not sure if it’s the birth control... or if I got pregnant somehow.

But I’m super confused, I feel pregnant. I’m nauseous, super emotional...

That’s why I’m asking on here if any of you lady’s, experienced this and was pregnant or it was just a period? I would like some insight on what’s going on. Or just enough information to understand what’s going on. Thank you!!!

I would say it’s more than likely your period coming as the hormones are leaving your system. I mean you could be pregnant but I would say it’s more than likely your period x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->