Unsure when to TTC

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
I recently stopped BF and im taking Cerzette. Because of this i havent had proper Period in nearly 20 months. I have had a few break through bleeds but thats it.

How will i know when im ovulation if im not having a period. I have never TTC before. :dohh:

have you thought about tracking your cycle claire? so once you come off the pill, start noting down your bleeding and any symtoms, like bleeding, CM (discharge) etc. i have found this a fab way to get in touch with my body, i did it last time when ttc maddi, and have been doing it now for my gyne problems. also i would probably invest in some ov sticks, so you no perhaps?
good luck :D

Thanks Carly :D

I think ovulation sticks might be the way to go. i havent had one in so long!

Also speak 2 the doctor tht pill mite not b rite 4 u!I use tht pill myself but have trouble wiv it gd luck.

You need to come of the pill before you do any sort of charting other wise its not a propper cycle.

Once you come off it, wait for your first period and then use something like fertility friend or my montly cycle. I use my monthly cycle and just put the days of my period in and it i were ttc, the more cycles you enter into it the more acuratly it will tell you your fertile days.

You can also use all 3 methods, charting, temping and using OPK'S to see when you are going to ovulate.

I just came off the mini pill and have yet to see a period. Hard to know whats going on so I am playing the waiting game. Hope you see the :witch: soon!

I would come off the pill now so you can start tracking your cycles in preparation for TTC, if you wait a few months you may have to wait a few months more for your cycles to return to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->