Unsure

Carrie29

Reaction score
Hi

I'm around 7 or 8dpo and just did an ic TEST, it was 2nd morning pee after an apple juice, i just gave in and took it.. bad i know!..

anyway after about 4 mins what looks like a very faint pink shadow has shown up (can only see it when i hold it in the sun light).. not sure if it's playing tricks or if i should start to get excited..it's most likely tricks as only other symptom is slightly sore bb's and some cramping yesterday..

Now the next few days are going to go so slowly before i can test again.. has anyone else had this before?

Just beware of the evil evaps. I had a few on the IC tests...basically I decided if I have to stand on my head to see the lines, they're not really there. Ok, easier said than done. Of course, I sit there and analyze every test.

If you think there might be faint bfp, grab a FRER cause that might be able to pick it up. But really, it would be best to wait and do it in a couple of days.

Good luck hun.

before I got my :bfp: i had no symptoms except for the usual af ones...just some sore nips, some backpain and some occasional cramping...nothing else really...so don't lose hope could definatley be your month!!!
lot's of :dust:!!!

good luck chic.
sounds promising.
i'd say test in a few days & if the line is dark it's your month
:dust:

Thanks for the pma guys.. just did an frer one and it was bfn, so going to wait until Sunday i'll be 10/11 dpo then. will keep you all posted.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"