Unsure

Verdani

Reaction score
I'm not really sure what's going on with me and just wanted some opinions. Last month two weeks before I got my period I had cramps for two days that felt like AF cramps. I've never had that happen before. Then I started feeling mildly nauseated (and it's still continuing). My period came pretty much on time. But, it was off for my normal period. They're normally very heavy. They normally just start out of nowhere and just 'go', if that makes sense. But last month on the 28th, I started with brown discharge only when I wiped. The next day just light pink I wiped. Then the next two days it was normal red blood, but barely any at all. Then the next two days it was light pink when I wiped. I've been a little more tired than normal, especially on days when I sell at the Farmer's Market. I get really hungry, but nothing sounds good. I'm still getting nauseated. I can't even think about a hamburger without feeling sick. The pasted three days I had cramping almost all day like AF. Today, no cramping. I know I should probably take a test, but I wanted to wait until I should get my next period to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->