Unusual Bleeding.. :( Help!!

Baby_Do11

Reaction score
Hi there
Ok me and OH have been not exactly trying but not preventing for about 4/5 months now and before that I was on Loestrin 30.
We've been together over 3 years and we both got to the point in our lives we want to have a baby but want to let nature run its course (everything happens for a reason right?! :thumbup: )
So.. after coming off the pill I hadn't got a period for just under a month but knew this was normal due to the pill screwing up your cycle.
Then every month after that I have been fairly regular coming on roughly 3/4th each month but something odd happened in August, I came on 3th Aug as usual flow and amount of days period and then oddly I came on again 2 weeks later (16th/17th) and was light almost spotting and brown in colour and lasted about a couple days.
Then during the (for want of a better word) spotting I had really bad period like pains both sides of my lower abdomen (which I never usually have any of them even when off the pill) to the point I was worrying like mad, as I have suffered a mc before last year when we wasn't trying and making sure we WAS careful
Also ectopic pregnancy popped into my head as i've heard it starts with stomach cramps - the pains lasted more than a week and went away with the brown discharge /bleeding I was getting with the cramps and then as soon as they went away I got heavy bleeding (22/23rd) I did a test as soon as I stopped bleeding but came back negative and yes I know I shouldn't have tested too early but I really in limbo land and my AF is expected 3/4th of this month, does anyone have any ideas what has happened here?
All help and advice welcome
Thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"