Unusual Bleeding

LovingLimes

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has experienced this or has an opinion. I stopped my period 8 days ago, had unprotected sex the day after my period stopped. Yesterday I was completely sick with the flu and was throwing up and had a ton of diarrhea (sorry tmi). I know it was the flu because two other people in my family had it. Anyway, also yesterday I started spotting. Today I feel better as far as being sick, but the spotting is heavier and I need to wear a pad. This would be 7 days after having unprotected sex and 8 days after my period ended. I think it's too early to be implantation bleeding. I did not have implantation bleeding with my daughter. I am not trying to get pregnant right now, which is why I had unprotected sex the day after my period ended, not when I'm supposed to ovulate. I usually have regular cycles 26-28 days and have never had spotting in my life. Could it be a burst cyst or something? I also had no cramps. Any help would be appreciated, I have Dr appt Thursday but this is concerning me.

I think being sick causes our bodies to react in weird ways. I have no idea what it is, but it's probably flu-related. You already have an appt, so you've got that covered. Until then, relax and take care of yourself!

Some people do get ovulation spotting (I never have, but it's possible). It could also just be your body being weird because you're so ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->