Unusual - but good! - cycle, and a question....

2moms2be

Reaction score
Not sure if this is really an answerable question, haha, but maybe someone has some insight...

My wife and I are going to start TTC next cycle. I've been charting since March to try to get a handle on my cycle... I've always ovulated pretty late (as late as CD27!), had fertile CM show up at seemingly random times, had a ton of mostly brown spotting starting between 7-9DPO, and sometimes had temps that came damn close to my coverline post-o.

This cycle has been abnormal in an amazingly normal way :haha: I O'd on CD15, had all my fertility signs line right up with it (two days of great CM and - tmi - a super crazy sex drive for two days, too, haha), have had great high temps since, and I'm 10DPO with not one bit of spotting yet.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on so I can keep it up, bahahaha... I've gained about 10lbs since March (I wasn't underweight, but I was really close... right now I'm at what the BMI charts consider my "ideal weight"), and I've been drinking red raspberry leaf/nettle/red clover blossom/mint tea every day for almost a month (missed four days at the end of June when I went camping). Are either of those things enough to "fix" my cycle, so to speak? I can't think of anything else that's been any different!

I know there's probably not a concrete answer, but I'm hoping maybe someone has an idea to keep me on the right track :shrug:

<3

Not sure if this is really an answerable question, haha, but maybe someone has some insight...

My wife and I are going to start TTC next cycle. I've been charting since March to try to get a handle on my cycle... I've always ovulated pretty late (as late as CD27!), had fertile CM show up at seemingly random times, had a ton of mostly brown spotting starting between 7-9DPO, and sometimes had temps that came damn close to my coverline post-o.

This cycle has been abnormal in an amazingly normal way :haha: I O'd on CD15, had all my fertility signs line right up with it (two days of great CM and - tmi - a super crazy sex drive for two days, too, haha), have had great high temps since, and I'm 10DPO with not one bit of spotting yet.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on so I can keep it up, bahahaha... I've gained about 10lbs since March (I wasn't underweight, but I was really close... right now I'm at what the BMI charts consider my "ideal weight"), and I've been drinking red raspberry leaf/nettle/red clover blossom/mint tea every day for almost a month (missed four days at the end of June when I went camping). Are either of those things enough to "fix" my cycle, so to speak? I can't think of anything else that's been any different!

I know there's probably not a concrete answer, but I'm hoping maybe someone has an idea to keep me on the right track :shrug:

<3

Hey i'd say that being you "ideal weight" now would be helping ALOT! others I couldnt be sure of. Being under your bmi can cause disturbances in your cycle. Although a wouldnt be going putting on loads of weight with junk. Keep eating healthy and i suppose dont change what you are doing and see what happens!

:dust: baby dust to you ladies! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"