unusual nicknames you give your baby.......

neadyda

Reaction score
I was just think is it just me that has started giving my baby weird/unusual nicknames?!

I have no idea why i call him these.... i just do!

Okay here goes!

I tend to call him

Chicken Dipper?! or Fish?!

Hmmmmm am i just weird :dohh:

I've heard a couple of other nicknames from people i know. They call their kids Bucket and Munch.

PLEASE tell me some of you do too have unusual nicknames!

We call Gabriel, Weeble.
Because of the toy commercial for them, "Weeble's wobble, but they don't fall down."
I actually saw some in a Walmart the other day. I didn't even think they made them anymore.

Lol Where did those nicknames come from neadyda?I call my LO.Michael woo woos or goo.I have no idea why or where they came from haha.xxx

Squish, Mr Angry, Pirate & Many variants of Bear (Mr Bear, Baby Bear, Squishy Bear, Panda faced Bear, Finlay Bear etc)

Oh and lately I've taken to calling him 'Babe' which irriatates the shit out of me but I can't seem to stop myself. Every time he wakes up from his nap or gets passed back to me etc I blurt an overly chirpy "Hey Babe!" and subsequently want to stab myself in the face x

Lol!! I have started calling Erin 'lady cakes'??!!

Lol Where did those nicknames come from neadyda?I call my LO.Michael woo woos or goo.I have no idea why or where they came from haha.xxx

I haven't got a clue! lol! I did eat quite alot of chicken dippers when i was pregnant! but i dont like fish haha.

I do call him Jay Jay and Jamie too (his name is James-Declin)

Archie gets called Tiger... which is quite fitting really as the razor sharp nails are starting to draw blood on anyone he digs them into!!!

lol I call him mommy's little frog , or little guy, or buddy
OH calls him .. little man, mister man, little mister, little champ, daddy's champ, little captain, little slugger .. lol

ETA: i just typed the word little so many times it doesn't look like a real word to me any more :haha:

I call Aymen Fatty....He isnt even fat, but its just stuck. Ill try and stop once he knows what it means, i dont wana give him a complex :rofl:

Since Jess was a baby she was called Jessie Boo or just Boo. She's now two and a half an still get called both of them :)

Boo. He gets called boo more than he does Jacob these days.

Our friend's LO can't say her name and calls her Isabigla, so we have taken to calling her that!

I also call her Bea (I loved the name Beatrice but my OH doesn't and couldn't say it without it sounding like Beatrix, and I feel endlessly sad that I didn't give it as a middle name. I am not keen on Bella and Bel is OK but just doesn't seem to fit her. I really don't like Izzy. So I shorted the Bel to Bea and call her that). Is that too weird?!

Also call her Squidge, Minxy, Moo and when I was pregnant she was called Rodney so my husband sometimes calls her that.

my little girls names melaine and we call her melly moo or melly monster when she doing somthing she shouldnt hehe, or smelly melly when she has a poo haha.

and i call her cupcake and sweetpee, or mushroom (dunno why we call her that haha) wich r pretty random haha

Every time he wakes up from his nap or gets passed back to me etc I blurt an overly chirpy "Hey Babe!" and subsequently want to stab myself in the face x

I don't blame you! :haha:

We've a Squish here too, or Rosieposy, Posy, Monkeyface, Gigglemonkey, Snugglechops, or any number of incoherent mumblings that start out as pet names but then I realise I don't really know what i'm saying so I just trail off, embarrassed :blush: Oh, and Bababoo, which was the first one DH came up with so I love it.

froglet! because his favourite place is on my chest but his legs are tucked up and he rests his head on his hands, he looks just like a little frog!!!!!

I call him...

My little love
My baby love
Stinky man
My little man
Squishy butt
Cutie face

etc

Lol

I call Aymen Fatty....He isnt even fat, but its just stuck. Ill try and stop once he knows what it means, i dont wana give him a complex :rofl:

I used to call Jamie 'Buddha baby' as well cos when he sits up his belly is like that of a buddha! and he is in 12month clothes at only 6 months!

Pumpkin pie man?????
baby man normally though lol

Ive soo many weird ones, 'la-ling' is my favourite it came from 'dar-ling' but I have changed it. The bear thing too. I also call her 'zaz' or 'zaz-ing' dont know why!! Chicken bear, chicken, mummys special, chicken nugget, monkey bear, poo bum, I think I actually need to use her actual name more so she knows it! lol Loved reading everyones names xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->