• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

unusual nicknames you give your baby.......

I call Finn either bumbums or trumps :blush:

I suppose it will be good blackmail when he brings his first girlfriend over!

Logan gets-

logibear
logi
lil logibear
lil logi
stinky
monkey bum
checky chappy
smelly bum
monster
baba
bababoy
cheeky monkey
splish splash logi (bathtime)

Mostly logibear!!

OMG WORM HEAD lol i use alot lol why i have no idea i actually used it after i'd given birth and the mw asked what i just said lolol or my 9 wk old is called maddie waddie!! and i hate it but say it all the time lol x

Captain Monkey Pants
Captain Monkey Trousers
Captain smelly Pants
Monkey Pants
Monkey Trousers
Funny Onion....

sophia gets called, squishy, smushy, missy moo, grumpy bum (though she never grumpy) and gummy bear

My little one is called Megan and i call her mog (like the Meg and Mog books) Moggie, moo moo, megelly peggeley, megeldey pegeldey, maggie/maggie moon!!

My poor daughter probably doesnt know her name is Megan LOL!!!!

Xx

We call Elizabeth, moo. She actually responded to moo before her name lol. Even people at school ask 'how's moo?' lol

Ok, we have several really rediculous, none name related names:

Bob (As in Bella Bobbin)
Squidge
Squidge squadge
Widgee (as in squidgy widgee)
Sausage cakes

Munchkin
Munchkin man
Piglet
The little piglet
Sir pees a lot
Sir poops a lot
Sir cries a lot

I don't think I ever call him by his real name :rofl:

same here - I have an 'ella' but I don't think it suits so I always call her Bella and she responds.... thats not good is it?? :haha:

Cakey, CupKate, Stinker T Pinker, Pinky Stink, Ducky fluff. X

How she knows her name I'll never know!

I call my LO Bubbins mainly, but also chubbin mcbubbins, ming-ming (as in ming the merciless, due to some weird balding and also he can be pretty merciless when it comes to not letting us sleep!)
Big D,boo-boo,lil' boo, and i also call him a vermicious k-nid (anyone remember willy wonka, the film from the seventies?)as he's pretty vicious with those nails! And babbles too, as well he, er babbles!

My son was Peanut Head and we still call him it 4 years later!

Chloe is known as Troll, Fathead and Boobs :blush: God knows how these nicknames came about! The poor girls going to grow up with a complex but there meant in the nicest way possible! :haha:

xx

ive resently started calling Zacoiya boobie monster which is strange as he is FF lol

we also call him little buddah, little man, coi coi,

Finley gets Fin (obviously!), Dinkle, Stinkle Dinkle if he's done a poo, Fin Bear, The Bear, Piglet, Bear Face, and sometimes Squiggle or Sqiuggzy (that was his name when he was in my tummy). Poor little man is gonna be very confused!

we started calling olivia "ollie pops" then that kind of changed somehow to "ozzle pops" she also gets called "chicken" "chicken leg" and "pickle". my son matthew gets called "moomin" "moomin troll" "mook" and "mookle dook" i havent a clue why though lol x

I call Logan 'Logie Lumps', 'pickle' and 'Mr Gorgeous' xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"