unusual nicknames you give your baby.......

wee monkey, wee skitter, muffin, munchkin, JAWs - his initials lol. POOR BABIES :)

Leechie ..... because he sticks to me like a leech !

We call her Lyra Lumpkins, or Lyra Lumpybum, or Ms Lumpkins :haha: xx

i call my lo chicken dipper too lol! just came from when we bath him he looks like a little naked chicken :haha: he also gets called 'the boy' lots too :)

Poo Face.

Seriously. I don't even know how it started, i just called it her one day and it stuck. I'm really trying to get out of the habit of saying it before she learns what the hell i'm saying...

we called him the tango man after the photo on my avatar. and Doofer is the one we use all the time.

I call him 'snuggle-buns' but only when no-one else is around.... :shy:
otherwise its 'cheeky'

Lily Lulu Belly Boo Boo

Chicken Licken

Monkey Bum

My poor girl :lol:

forgot the most important one :shock:

gummy bear =) makes him smile everytime.

great nicknames ladies :thumbup:

<3

lol my hubby calls our dd grunter because she is always grunting, poor darling

Sea monkey was when I was pregnant now it's turned into monkey! Even my mom calls her that lol. It's some times chunky monkey too :p

I call my LO Sophie- bug. Only because she was so small when newborn and kind of stuck x

Luca affectionately gets called "booboo" or "booboos", "chunky monkey", "monster", "mommy's loves", "mommy's special", "snugglebum" and "haartjie" - pronounced "harkie" It means 'little heart' in Afrikaans. Poor baby never hears his name. Unless if it's my sister who loves to call him "Luca Puca" x

Most of the names i call Alfie usually end in bum, so Alfie bum, Alfa Bum (sometimes just Alfa), monkey bum, tired bum etc he's gona start tinking his surname is bum soon lol

My eldest started off being abble babble because she was always chatting, it soon turned to just babble....then when ailah was born and was doing a really squeeky cry they soon became babble and squeek lol xxx

Stinky Minky
Minka
Pumpkin munchkin
PKMK
Little dreamer
Moo moo

And many more lol

I call Ruby 'Roo' or 'Boo'. Not sure why the boo, but she toddled up to me the other day and said 'mummy's little Roo'. Random!

Heather gets monkeygirl and H-bean (the bean element stuck from her first scan...she's four and a half now!)

Charlie gets Snuffkin and Little Fluff - he had snuffles when he was newborn and the snuffy references have stuck with him. Little fluff is because he was born with a lot of hair and never lost it, and now (at the age of two) looks like Bob Dylan if he goes more than a few weeks without a trip to the hairdresser. With the arrival of the terrible twos he acquired Stropmonkey. And Gobby McGobberson, due to his tendency to bellow for no reason; it's like living with a tiny Brian Blessed. Oh, and 'N-Sync' because he's taken to doing boyband poses when he's having a tantrum, the little weirdy.

Jasper gets Piglet and Snufflebutt because he has snuffles, Jazzy P for reasons neither myself or OH understand, and Little Scriff because he fidgets almost constantly, even when asleep.

My kids will hate me when they're older... :rofl:

i call ella pudding magoo, i have no idea why but i call her pudding more than i do ella i'm trying to use her name more now though because im sure she thinks her name is pudding lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->