Unusual TTCer Asking for Advice...Lots of Advice!

Geek Girl

Reaction score
Ok, so DH and I have been TTC about 5 months. I'm in my TWW right now. Best testing day, according to fertility friend, is May 23rd. 1st problem: I was born with Holt-Oram syndrome (Wikipedia has a pretty good article on it). Basically, my arms are short. Too short, in fact, for me to reach in order to check my CM or anything else down there for that matter. So, all FF has to go on is my BBT. How accurate can that be? They gave me the suggestion to add my CM also, to help them better analyze my chart, but it's not possible for me to do it, and I really don't want to have to ask DH to check it for me everyday.

I did notice some CM or discharge in my underwear for a couple of days, but by the time I checked it, it was hard to determine what kind it was. I assumed it was EW because it was clear and kinda stretchy, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to throw my charting off with a wrong guess. Any ideas on that?

Also, AF came 9 DAYS EARLY last month, so I have no idea when I'm due for her to show up again. I heard testing is best done on the day AF is supposed to arrive, but I'm so confused as to when that is. Should I just assume the date FF gave me is good?

If I had known things could be this complex, I would have skipped the birth control altogether! LOL

P.S. Anyone else with disabilities, feel free to chime in! Even just to say hi!

how long are your cycles? If AF showed up 9 days early last just look on a calendar and count out each day, lets says your cycle is 28 days long and you started on the 6 last month, count 28 days past that should give you an accurate date, there fore you should know when to test.

Or just test a while after you think it's due. If it hasn't started already.

I dont check cm either as i just wouldnt want to go in there myself lol. I use FF and find it acturate for temps and i use opks too. Its best to wait to test until after your AF was due. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->