Unusual/unique boys names???

summerarmahni

summer and bailey
Reaction score
Just wanted a nosy on boys names you like or dont like that are unusual, unique thanks x

my cousin called her little boy maska :) i love it

I love Chae. A character from my favourite book. My dh hates names that are too unusual so I'll play lol :) What about: Leander;Dorian; byron;Valentine;Athos; Aneurin; Cullan;River;Roman;Romeo;Cassio;lennox;Se';Xander

Lennon and Acer are unusual and I like them, really liked Roman too, but its not so unusual anymore. xx

Zeus - a little boy at nursey where i worked was called this and although i would not use myself a little too unusual i did love it.

Kai, Blaze, Falcon, Daygen, Zalen, Grady, Elliston

Two of my sons are called Gage and Wade which i think unusual... x

Huxley, Blaise, Gilligan, Zane, Fletcher, Orion, Atlas, Apollo, Neptune, Inigo, Lorcan

Odin (have heard this on a small child whose father is into mythology)

Casper is really unusal i wouldnt use it myself as it reminds me of the movie with the little ghost :rofl:

x

my lil boy is called blade draven... yet to hear of another....

i really like the name Casper, wouldnt use it tho... as babys last name would be Jarrett ...hmm lol

i love casper but oh said it reminds him of the film! im on he look out for unusual boys names! i want somehing really different but its hard to find x

My son's name is Jasper, which isn't unusual, but I have never met another. We named him after Jasper National Park in the Rocky Mountains in Canada, where my husband and I had vacationed.

My little boy is Harrison which is quite unusual, I also like Lennon and Albie :D

We liked Jenson or Mylo for a boy.

Just been reading and difference in name tastes etc is different depending on where people are from in the world.

I named my little boy Mcrae (Mac-rae) I love it my husband chose it out of his favourite book the character was captain MCcrae.

I think Matteo is really cool, and it's not popular here in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->