Unusually low post-O temps?

BeachyFeelin

Reaction score
Has anyone had this before? Usually after ovulation my temps go up to the 98 range and stay up until the 2nd day of my period.

This cycle, they have been unusually low, only hitting above 98 a few times. Is this something to be worried about?

The only thing I did different this cycle was take EPO from AF to a couple days before O, I stopped taking it because it just wasn't helping produce any EWCM. I'm afraid it messed with my cycle a bit, I'm not even sure FF has my O date correct.

(P.S. I didn't temp over the weekend because we were out of town and I knew they would have been messed up)

Hey beachy do you usually O on cd 12?

My cover line did fluctuate a lot when I first started charting. My follicular phase and luteal phases were erratic with frequent dips near my cover line after I O'd quite often :wacko: I started progesterone cream after I and that really helped stabilize my luteal phase bbts. That being said I'm not confident to agree with ff on your crosshairs currently. Do you use opks or chart cm as well? Maybe you o'd later?

I'm by no means an expert, but I had a cycle similar to yours last cycle where my temps were already slowly rising prior to ovulation, dipped down for ovulation and then slowly started to climb again. I'll attach a link to see if it works.

When I look at your chart, I'm almost wondering if CD17 could have been when you o'd? But I get easily confused by charting still! haha, sorry not much help!

Best of luck!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a9275/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

It's weird you say CD17...because when I keep my temp that I discarded (I discarded because I was up at 4am cleaning cat vomit, then temped at 7am, an hour later than usual) FF changes my O date to CD17!

Though I don't think that's the case, I'm starting my usual brown cm spotting before I get AF...fully expecting her to show by Friday!

I also record on TCOYF and they are saying (according to FAM) that I ovulated on CD11.

I think this has just been a weird cycle......so annoying!

Guh, mine was cat pee last week - not sure which is worse!! Super annoying, I agree! (he's on antibiotic now, so hopefully that does the trick).

Sorry to hear you think AF is coming! Hopefully next cycle you'll temps will level out :) Are you taking any supplements?

Aren't cats lovely :) And they always seem to make the mess in the middle of the night!

I was taking EPO at the beginning of my cycle this month to help with EWCM, but I stopped by CD8 because it wasn't helping. I'm assuming that has been messing with me.

On the side I take a Vit D, Mag & Calcium supplement, but that's not TTC related. I wonder if they could be messing with me as well, I started taking that at the beginning of this cycle too.

I've started spotting very dark brown/deep red today so I am hoping I start AF by tomorrow....it's actually a good thing i'm starting a little early, because that brings up my fertile days to the weekend, and it's much easier (and enjoyable) to BD on the weekends!!

Are you taking any supplements? Since EPO didn't work for me I've decided to try drinking grapefruit juice to help with EWCM this cycle. it's super frustrating that I can't seem to get any :/

Interesting... I stopped taking EPO this month (we took a break from TTC for this cycle) and my EWCM was textbook perfect (four days worth too).

I swear by vitex. I've been taking it for three cycles now and I ovulated on CD 14 now and my luteal phase is longer 12-14 days to 14-16. I'm pretty happy with it. I also starting taking bee pollen two cycles ago. Not sure if it's helping but I like to think it is. I also started a raw challenge with a friend this month and have really improved my eating habits, so maybe that's why I had a change in EWCM? You are what you eat?

It's all such a puzzle figuring out what works for your body, eh? Definitely worth all the trouble tho!!

I'm sure a lot goes into determining what kind of EWCM you have that we just don't think about. The OH and I have cut out bread from our diet, but i'm not sure if that will have any effect on anything TTC related besides me not feeling so bloated and full all the time (bread-o-hilic here!)

Did you have any EWCM before the EPO? MY problem is I have none....I've never seen textbook EWCM come out of me (sorry!).

I'm hoping the Grapefruit juice works, I really like the taste of it, was drinking some last week and did notice I had a tad more creamy cm than usual.

I swear by vitex. I've been taking it for three cycles now and I ovulated on CD 14 now and my luteal phase is longer 12-14 days to 14-16.

What dose do you take and how often? I may start taking it to O earlier and lengthen my LP but don't know how much to take.

I'm sure a lot goes into determining what kind of EWCM you have that we just don't think about. The OH and I have cut out bread from our diet, but i'm not sure if that will have any effect on anything TTC related besides me not feeling so bloated and full all the time (bread-o-hilic here!)

Did you have any EWCM before the EPO? MY problem is I have none....I've never seen textbook EWCM come out of me (sorry!).

I'm hoping the Grapefruit juice works, I really like the taste of it, was drinking some last week and did notice I had a tad more creamy cm than usual.

Before my miscarriage I had some (2 days worth) after it was really hit & miss. So since I have been on vitex my cycle in general has improved greatly. I was having pretty irregular cycles. Who knows tho. I really hope you figure out what your body needs :) what about preseed?

I swear by vitex. I've been taking it for three cycles now and I ovulated on CD 14 now and my luteal phase is longer 12-14 days to 14-16.

What dose do you take and how often? I may start taking it to O earlier and lengthen my LP but don't know how much to take.

Hey!! I take a tincture so I take 15-20 drops a day. I find if I take it the morning during my LP I get cramps, so I take it in the evening. I swear by that stuff. I am just so pleased. My cycles are bang on now!! Best of luck to you! It took me about three months for the 'perfectness' to kick in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->