Upcoming EDD and I'm a mess

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
August 17th is was our edd for our angel and now that it's August it's been so hard. I am also coping with secondary infertility. Nothing is right I snap at the smallest things. For example, I went and picked up some take out and when DH commented on what I brought him being wrong I screamed at him how was I supposed to know, began crying and said I can't do anything right :cry:

I really want to do something on the day of. Considering a balloon release in our beautiful field outback. I haven't told DH yet tho and feel he might think it's silly. Any ideas ladies? Do you have any comforting sayings or poems you turned to? DH keeps telling me we shouldn't forget but we don't have to stay sad all the time. Little does he know once he's asleep I've been staying up crying myself to sleep the past few nights. My birthday is exactly a week before edd. Christmas will be hard on us as well because we found out the week before and we were so excited about our special little secret. :cry:

I'm so sorry you're having a hard time right now. :hugs: I didn't do anything particularly special on my EDD, but I found the week leading up to it incredibly difficult. (I was very emotional and DH and I had some HUGE fights.) Personally, I was really surprised that once the day was over, I felt so much better. It was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders; like that chapter of my life was behind me and I finally had closure.

I really hope you have a similar experience and getting through the EDD gives you some peace and a sense of closure. :hugs:

Thanks. I think that the chemicals since and finding out I can't get pregnant an deciding to quit trying has made it all a lot harder.

:hugs:

I know exactly how you feel, my EDD was for August 27th, and tbh August SUCKS.
My OH is exactly the same, he says that we shouldn't forget, but we shouldn't think about it all the time because it makes us sad, but how do you NOT think about it all the time?! I'm planning on setting off some floating lanterns on my EDD, I thought it would be nice.
I'm sorry I have no words of comfort, I'm feeling exactly the same of you. :hugs: :hugs:
I hope our angel babies are playing together up there! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->