update 10dpo think new pics page 3 :)

bluelilly72

Reaction score
im due tomoz got lines on 2 first respone that was 7dpo 8dpo took a preditor 9dpo nice line but heard they give false postives so thought i get some more went to superdrug and got one heres the pic faint but lot darker in person cam rubbish and def pink will do one in morning ive only got a 11lp :dust: to you all forgot to say bottom ones is my mums test was seeing if dodge test lol

Attachments

• IMG00050.jpg
    IMG00050.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG00051.jpg
    IMG00051.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 90
i defo see lines on both upper tests good luck xx

I could see the line before I even enlarged the photo! :) I hope it's your BFP!!

I don't think your mum is preggo though. lol:haha:

Looks very promising!! Laughing at your mum doing one too! Brilliant! Will u be testing in the morning? X

neither do i lol ever since joined this site i think every line a evap think that what called lol so got my mum to test to make sure lol

I definately see the line =) And it's funny you made your mom do one to check, I made DH do one too:haha:

I can see the lines in the top 1s :) congrats xx

yeah got same line as that one i so want my first response i waiting for post man to bring me them lol was sick last night feel sick again getting cramps tho due af today but got lines on 3 good test

Congrats I definetly see those pink lines!

Yay congrats honey!! I'm so excited for you, gosh I cannonly imagine how excited you must be feeling!!!

Just make sure you take it easy hun!! I can def see lines in your test!! Not your mums obviously!! Wouldn't that have been a surprise!!

It really made me laugh whn you said about your mum, as last month when I had my chemical preg ( I was on the pill at the time and egg couldn't implant! I'm now pill free and tcc)!!! Well anywho I kept gettin faintfaint positives, and I got paranoid and needed someone else to test, and the poor victim was my 81 year old granny!!! Hahahaha!!
What I didn't realise is that my grannys bladder control isn't as good as it used to be, I'd given her a medium container to pee in, and as it was nearing the top I'm shouting " stop granny stop! Or sit down on the toilet" and she's going " I can't stop I can't stop" we had a very good giggle about that! Lol

xoxoxo

bet was funny hope you get a :bfp: you not on here much i live on here its good. tho does make you bit paranoid never heard of fake lines etc til join this site lol

:rofl: at your mum POAS how shocked would she have been if she got lines lol

Goodluck with FRER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"