Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

liverpoolbaby

Reaction score
:cry:Please dont read and run :(

I am 2days past AF now i am never a day late or early ever never have been.

I had brown spotting d/c last thursday which i think could be ib.

Tested Monday got a bfn.

worried :nope:

How many days did you get after your AF till you got a bfp girls?

:dust:

Didn't want to read and run. I got my bfp before af was due but I know that there are ladies who don't get theirs till after a missed period. I'd wait a few days and test again. Hopefully by then there will be a strong bfp. Good luck.

I know youre worried, hun, but dont be! Test again with fmu. If its pos, call your doc. If its neg, and youre still worried, call your doc. Fingers crossed this is it!! :dust:

I know youre worried, hun, but dont be! Test again with fmu. If its pos, call your doc. If its neg, and youre still worried, call your doc. Fingers crossed this is it!! :dust:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! i hope this is my big FAT P!!!:dust: x

I've seen women on here not get :bfp:'s till well after AF is due, but I've always gotten mine before. Idk, I hope this is it for you though! Good Luck!

I've seen women on here not get :bfp:'s till well after AF is due, but I've always gotten mine before. Idk, I hope this is it for you though! Good Luck!

ive seen alot of threads like that too! :)
each to there own i suppose everyones different :dust:
Thanks for your advice though hun :kiss:
Hopefully tests arrive 2moro im going to be a new poas-oholic lol x

I was 2 weeks late for my cycle with this BFP, turns out I ovulated way late this cycle... had brown spotting and then BFP a couple of days later... Everyone and every pregnancy is different! Good luck, hope you get some answers soon.

I was 2 weeks late for my cycle with this BFP, turns out I ovulated way late this cycle... had brown spotting and then BFP a couple of days later... Everyone and every pregnancy is different! Good luck, hope you get some answers soon.

STRANGE, I OVULATED DATES 20-24TH oops caps*
then had spotting last thurs exactly a week later then exactly a week later agin AF was due and no sign :/ x

I would test 2moro with fmu. Lots of women dont get a pos til after their AF is due xx

I am hoping my tests come tomor in the post so badly!

I hope i get my bfp!

Feeling twinges again this last 2hrs or so and extremelybloated!!! .. and gassy :blush:

2moro will be my 4th day with no AF havent tested since Monday so fx'd! :dust:

When i was younger i fell pregnant, it didnt work out long story but i didnt find out til i was 11weeks, still had periods.

So every girl out there reading there is a possibility.
everyone is different and bodies work differently.

Regular use of the toilet today more than yday.

Hope everyone else is doing ok:) x

hi hun im in the exact same situation as you! 2 days late for AF today and getting :bfn:!
going to test again in a few days if af isn't here. good luck!

hi hun im in the exact same situation as you! 2 days late for AF today and getting :bfn:!

Aww its awful isnt it!!
Im praying my day is coming soon!!
ill be 4days 2moro, im determined i amwith this big bloated belly and mad twinges ive had all today and yday. symptoms last week were completly different.
What about u?
ive been told keep testing till AF is due! xx

Aww its awful isnt it!!
ill be 4days 2moro, im determined i amwith this big bloated belly and mad twinges ive had all today and yday. symptoms last week were completly different.
What about u?

Yeah, the not knowing is horrible.
Ill be 3 days tommorow, usually right on time so theres definately something going on, i hope!
ive been really gassy and having twinges and sharp pains. No real sign of AF cramps or anything though...to me it seems like i have no obvious symptoms of AF or pregnancy
xx

Aww its awful isnt it!!
What about u?

Yeah, the not knowing is horrible.
Ill be 3 days tommorow, usually right on time so theres definately something going on, i hope!
ive been really gassy and having twinges and sharp pains. No real sign of AF cramps or anything though...to me it seems like i have no obvious symptoms of AF or pregnancy
xx

Its weird because before spotting (thurs) i had mad cramps then when i went loo and wiped in the morning it was the brown d/c lasted til friday.(test thurs morning btw got a bfn) then fri/sat/sund had red hot flushes bad! frequant toilets runs! the need to have day naps as i was exausted, my (.)(.)'s were so sore and itchy and heavy. then BOOM! Monday nothing just tired and toilet runs (took a test mond bfn) same agin tuesday and today with late evening 6-onwards twinges today i was freezing after 4pm onwards.
I am NEVER EVER!!! late or early ever! always right on time ! x

I'm still waiting on my first bfp so I don't know much but I wanted to wish you good luck!!!

I'm in the same boat. The waiting is the worst. Hang in there and let us know how the test comes out tomorrow with FMU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->