Update 1st June

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
Well i went for my appointment this morning with the consultant and guess what im 2cm dilated which i thought something was going on as baby has been pressing down plus i have been having what looks like a show babys head is 4/5th the consultant has put down in my notes i think it says cervix anterior not sure as cant undertand what she put partially effaced 2 cm dilated bulging forewaters she gave me an internal so hopefully it will start something off i really do hope so fingers x and have had a date that if baby doesnt make an appearance then i will have to be induced on wednesday 13th of june but been having mega periods of pressure where baby is pressing down and a few achy pains so if i go into labour i will let you all know i just want to meet thsi little one now

thought id let you all know what going on

spunky xxxxxxx

Ooh fingers crossed for you, maybe your due date after all :hugs:

Cx

Ohhhh sounds promising!!!

Goodluck hun
xxx

Aww good luck hun .. all sounds promising and very exciting. Fingers crossed you will be holding bubs within the next couple of days!!!

sounds promising hun x

i had been wondering how things were for you!!!!so exciting, try and catch you on msmxxx

good luck hope LO makes an appearance soon!xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->