Update about going to hospital last night

K

Katieeeee

Hey ladies, I posted last night about a UTI I had and how I thought I should go to the hospital and get checked out cos I couldn't pee at all!

So they ended up admitting me and I stayed over night. They've given me a course of antibiotics and they even gave me an internal examination- that was the first one I've EVER had in my life and all I did the whole way through was piss myself laughing (not literally)...I think all the midwives thought I was off my nut. When they asked me things like "are your BOWELS opening properly" or "have you had an offensive smelling DISCHARGE?" I would get a huge fit of the giggles...me? immature? NUH UH.

Oh well you have to laugh at these things! On the bright side I can pee now AND I got my glucose tolerance test results back and turns out I don't have diabetes :D HOORAY!

I didn't get a wink of sleep either as I was put on a ward full of mothers with newborn babies, which I actually didn't mind...the sound of all the babies made me feel so excited and happy :D There was one woman though who kept making noises like she was having orgasms in her sleep :shock: VILE.

My consultant as well (who I think is brilliant he's a VERY VERY VERY tall black man with a reallllly deep voice and you can't help but GULP when he walks in the room...and he actually found my giggling fits very amusing which was nice!)...I can't believe how nice it is to meet someone working in the medical profession who is actually COMPETANT and does their job properly. As some of you know, I suffer from T.I.As/hemiplegic migraines and he actually got really angry that nothing had been done about this and it's just been left since I was 15, let alone throughout my pregnancy. So I've been booked for an appt with the anaesthetist to discuss certain things about epidurals and spinals etc...as these can apparently be dangerous for people like me as it's all to do with your nervous system...it's nice to find a consultant/doctor who actualy cares about his patient's health!!

Hope all is well ladies! xx

I was put on a ward full of mothers with newborn babies, which I actually didn't mind...the sound of all the babies made me feel so excited and happy :D

Aw that made me smile :)

I'm glad you've been looked after. Good news on the glucose test and appt about epidurals etc :)

Thats good that you went into hospital and caught it very earlier. xx

Glad you are feeling better and boost on the tasty consultant! x

glad your ok and feeling better honey!
lol i remember hte first time a midwife asked me if id mind if she looked at my knickers and i jsut dissolved into laughter lol
so your not the only immature one.

aww to the newborn babies!

Hahaha thanks ladies....and I wouldn't say the consultant was tasty but you know when your eyes ACCIDENTLY look at a man's crotch annd you have no control over it? THAT HAPPENED :shock:

Glad you went in and got things sorted. Im glad your consultant is lovely, its always nice to meet someone who really cares x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->