Update Again

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
Hi girls just to keep you updated

ive been itching like hell on my belly so looked up on internet about itching during pregnancy and read one bit of information on obstetric choleostasis which is dangerous so i contacted midwife last night she said for me to use oilatum and to phone my midwife today which i did i was sent over for a blood test just to make sure its not the dangerous one and she said that now they do not ignore any itching in pregnancy i was so scared after what i read

anyway baby is ok she is phoning for my results on thursday but one other test they do will take longer to come back AND she said that if i havent gone by sunday she will come out and do a stretch and sweep and try to get thing moving if nothing then WEDNESDAY 13TH IS INDUCTION DAY im soo shitting myself

just want it all over with well ill keep you posted

spunky xxx

OMG! scarey stuff, hope your all right? sounds like we are all heading for inductions at this rate!! i'll catch you on msm xx

i know ive been tested or liver something LTP she marked on the form and for bile acids which if are present can poison the baby so just waiting now for results to come back my midwife reckons it probably hormones thats caused it but she wants it checked just incase i havent read to much about it as it will probably make me panick like i did last night so waiting on baby and blood tests now but i hope i have her soon fedup now plus my bloody ankles are really bad and feet mega swollen so my mum and partner are trying to do as much as possible with morgan for me too rest chat soon spunky xxxx

Glad you have a date at last, but hope your little one arrives before then.

Good luck!

Aww hope everything is ok hun. Yay .. induction date .. very exciting ... bubs will be here soon :happydance:

i know i cant wait now but i think im gonna miss my little boy while in hospital oh well will keep u all updated sunday if i dont go before then xx

Aww I hope its just the warm weather making you itch :hugs: I've had to take my wedding ring off as my hands keep getting warm and now I can't get it back on :dohh: not long to go now :happydance:

Cx

good luck hunny , hopefully you won,t have too wait too long for little one to be born & you will be holding her in your arms . violet xxxx

Good luck hunny
I had OC and once they spot it can get onto it straightaway
Don't panic about it and the stuff you read on the net
If you ever wanna chat about it PM me

How many weeks are you? ticker says 20???

Good luck hunny
I had OC and once they spot it can get onto it straightaway
Don't panic about it and the stuff you read on the net
If you ever wanna chat about it PM me

How many weeks are you? ticker says 20???

its the blue star at the end you need to look at.... that big purple star is just part of the ticker design.......

confused me for a while too lol

lol @ Jo and Terrie

Thanks Jo im just getting really impatient my midwife is ringing 2moro supposed to be to see what the results have come back as there is another that will take a little longer so i will wait and see

if i need advice you will be the first one i will contact thankyou hope you dont mind

spunky xxx

its the blue star at the end you need to look at.... that big purple star is just part of the ticker design.......

confused me for a while too lol
Wow very confusing LOL

lol @ Jo and Terrie

Thanks Jo im just getting really impatient my midwife is ringing 2moro supposed to be to see what the results have come back as there is another that will take a little longer so i will wait and see

if i need advice you will be the first one i will contact thankyou hope you dont mind

spunky xxx
I don't mind at all hun, i'll help in anyway i can
How many weeks are you exactly?
have you had this itching long?
Sorry for Q's just trying to fathom it in my head

This is a thread i made a while ago, you might find it helpful
https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=416

Spunky was due 3rd June, the race is on...

Oh gosh all these overdue babies, i have never known anything like it LOL

Spunky in that case as you are over i think if you do have OC they will induce you ASAP
They wouldn't let me go past 37 weeks
Your itching may have started because you are over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"