Update: Am I going mad?

I see it! Seems like it's getting darker each morning
Just keep taking one with FMU, im sure it'll be clear soon:) xx

The firsst test i done was 7dpo and test im doing now are much lighter. Suspecting a chemical or it was an evap. Af is due tuesday so im holding off until then. Thanks ladies xxx

Furious with frer. Took this last night, thought ok so im definetly pregnant then. Woke up this morning to AF. Would anyone look at this line and not see it as a bfp?? Never buying frer again.

Attachments

• 26CD3F45-D7BF-46BB-A680-222B34FF1763.jpg
    26CD3F45-D7BF-46BB-A680-222B34FF1763.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 34
Furious with frer. Took this last night, thought ok so im definetly pregnant then. Woke up this morning to AF. Would anyone look at this line and not see it as a bfp?? Never buying frer again.

So sorry 😞
I’m with you with frers I will never touch one again! I got 3 progressing lines on a frer, the last being really bold... then AF came on 14dpo

Its awful isnt it. The pic isnt as clear as it is in person. Theres no mistaking a pink line there. Even dh can see it. All that fuss over nothing. I am so annoyed i feel like complaining to them.

It's possible this was an early loss, with that line. I wouldn't think it was a false line, I haven't a single time had false lines with this brand. They sometimes have hefty indents which can look like faint lines but they aren't obvious and they don't usually have colour if you look closely at them. It's horrible but it isn't uncommon to see a positive result followed by af, up to 75% of all conceptions result in early loss, many a time around when af is due. I'm sorry :hugs:

That last test you posted was the only one I could see a line on, but I would have def thought it was a bfp if I had that line.

I have no idea if it was a chemical or just a dodgy evap but I am really sorry you have been disappointed :(

So do you ladies think i should contact my gp? I have alot more pain than i would normally have on a normal af. Or do i just let it pass. This is something i have never experienced so i have no idea what my next step is

So do you ladies think i should contact my gp? I have alot more pain than i would normally have on a normal af. Or do i just let it pass. This is something i have never experienced so i have no idea what my next step is

I had awful pain with this af. And passed quite a few clots/tissue. My tests are negative now

Just see how things go and retest once the bleeding has stopped. If it's negative then all should be fine. I think it would be unlikely you face any issues from this. Most people having an early loss don't know about it, because they just get what appears to be their period and think nothing of it. It's only those who tested and were unlucky enough to have seen a positive only then to bleed who know, and I can't think of a single person who had any problems. I have had quite a few now and haven't had a problem after. It can change your bleed somewhat, but try not to worry. I would only be concerned if you find you still have a positive pregnancy test after. Having said that, I had on one occasion positive tests after bleeding so asked for a beta which came back below 1. If you still have positive tests then you could ask for a beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->