Update - bfn boots own brand?! Please please someone give me hope - late bfp

red_head

Reaction score
I tried to delete this account because I couldn’t go through all this crap anymore. 4 yrs ttc 3 losses, and now I think I’m about to have my fourth. We stopped trying as it was too much for me - ntnp as obviously we haven’t been able to conceive anyway. I start a new job in April with no maternity pay, as it’s a government funded scheme thing.
I’ve just got a faint BFP and I think that means I’m losing again. This is exactly what’s happened before.
I’ve been really ill this month, so we’ve only had sex three times!!! We normally dtd every other day minimum so how we caught this month when we haven’t other’s I have no clue. Also this is my first cycle off clomid so I was sure I wouldn’t ovulate. I wasn’t tracking O. The last time we had sex was 13 days ago.
So i think I’m about 13dpo and I’m only getting really faint lines. Please give me hope, please tell me I’m not losing again, please tell me this is our real happy ending BFP because I cannot take it if it isn’t.
I’ve had to tweak the pictures ever so slightly to make sure they show - especially the blue dye. There’s for sure a line but I just think it’s too faint. Please tell me what to do!

Attachments

• E946EA7C-2172-4685-858B-B911540D7903.jpg
    E946EA7C-2172-4685-858B-B911540D7903.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 87B0D191-FA5B-4A6A-98DF-D05C470B63D0.jpg
    87B0D191-FA5B-4A6A-98DF-D05C470B63D0.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 118
Good lines. Test again in 24 hours and hopefully they will be even darker for you xx

The only way to know is to test again to see progression. Try use the same type of test. I have everything crossed for you. I know how you feel and I'm sending so much luck to you. X

Thank you :) wishing lots of good luck to both of us! X

I see the lines! Good luck with your next test :)

Now the blue line has dried it’s much easier to see, although it’s slightly darker on one side which makes it look wonky! I haven’t tweaked this test at all

Attachments

• 79EC14EC-4246-4DF7-A4CE-CAE3BC924623.jpg
    79EC14EC-4246-4DF7-A4CE-CAE3BC924623.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 103
I see them. Good luck with your next test! ♡

Thank you - do people think they’re dark enough for where I’m at? I just don’t know whether to worry a little or a huge amount! X

Thank you :)
I’m starting to feel a little hopeful which I know is the worst thing I could be doing! I’m hoping this year is apologising for being so awful by giving me a nice end of year Christmas present!!

I just phoned the fertility clinic - they’ve booked me for an early scan on the 29th. Fingers crossed x

Do you know your ovulation date? Sperm can live up to 5 days. Line darkness also varies. Do you have anymore tests? X

No more tests - those were fmu today. I think I ovulated around two weeks ago as I always get a twinge - I think I’m 13dpo at the latest, and that was when we last had sex (we have done other stuff so don’t feel too bad for my husband I just haven’t been well enough for sex)! I’m cd 36 today but I know I ovulated late as the clomid messed up my system (this is the first month I haven’t taken it) and when I normally ovulate I got a negative opk - I stopped doing them as I figured this month would be annovulatory. I’ve been having a flare up of what they think is crohns and just waiting for diagnosis so I can start treatment which is really worrying me!

I think your tests look good. It's possible you're earlier than you think too, and as someone else said tests can vary and ICs and blue dyes can be rubbish for strong lines whenever you are in your lp. Only thing you can do is keep testing, maybe ask for a beta if you can, but they look good and as clear as day to me. Have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Thank you :) there is just so much against this pregnancy it’s ridiculous! I can’t believe it’s even gotten this far! I’ve got a neuro disorder (in remission), pcos (in remission), active crohns (suspected - im waiting for scans to confirm) and I’m overweight, plus history of early losses and now late implantation or low hcg levels. Also I had some unrelated blood tests done the other day and something has shown up in them but they won’t tell me what over the phone so I have to go to the doctors now at 4 to find out about that too! This baby doesn’t have a chance! But maybe it does. I just hope so, so so much! I just want this so much.
I’ve asked hubby to get some frer today so I can do them in the morning.

Have you had progesterone levels checked? You have all these issues but some are improving so perhaps this is it for you? Maybe this is what was needed and this one will stick.
I hate it when they can't tell you over the phone. I had this the other day after having bloods done for infertility, and they told me all were fine except for one but wouldn't tell me which one then the doctor said they were all fine, which is good, but then no closer to finding out what the issue is yet. It's frustrating to say the least. I don't know what you're going through, but I know it's incredibly hard experiencing loss after loss and feeling as if you're hitting your head against a brick wall constantly. I'm sorry you're going through so much, but I am hopeful this is it for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->