(UPDATE BFP! 8DPO) Describe the "pulling" feeling women speak of

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hey i am just curious what that pulling feeling feels like I read so much about. My abs feel like I have done a workout. And they got tight along with my uterus area.

Is it similar to a tightness?

I am now 5 dpo. I have been searching the internet high and low to figure this out.

I now know that "stretching" is the term women use to describe the sore ab feeling I mentioned.

It happened to me again tonight. I was just standing there talking and my abs felt sore. And I said wait a minute..I think this is the stretching feeling ladies mention. So I looked that up and came across this thread:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/7781087/anyone-else-feel-their-stomach-stretch

Baby Dust!

I just get the "Holy we've been BD'ing for seven days" ab tightness...probably because I keep my core really tight when DTD. Partly for hub's pleasure of seeing it, partly because working those kegel muscles seems easier with tight abs, and partly because certain positions use a lot of core strength! For me the post-O tightness of the muscles is all about the amount of fitness required during the fertile week!

Congrats on your bfp!!! I had a question because for about a week Ive been waking up with a crampy stretchy feeling in my uterus. I don't feel anything in my stomach only low abdomen near my uterus. Its not period cramps but a tugging achy feeling. Is this what you experianced ?

Congrats on your bfp!!! I had a question because for about a week Ive been waking up with a crampy stretchy feeling in my uterus. I don't feel anything in my stomach only low abdomen near my uterus. Its not period cramps but a tugging achy feeling. Is this what you experianced ?

Hey hun. It turns out mine was a false positive. My HCG was a 4. I am not sure yet if I am actually pregnant because I am 11dpo. It has been one hell of a tww.

Can you explain what you are feeling in a bit more detail?

I felt a tugging in my uterus and in my abs. It was like something was gently pulling the muscles inward.

And yesterday at 10dpo I felt stretching going from my ovaries down the sides of my uterus. But I got a BFN at 10 and 11dpo so who knows.

One other thing, my belly button area has been sore on and off from 8dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->