(UPDATE BFP! 8DPO!) Did the "pulling feeling" feel like this?

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hi going to make this short.

I keep reading a BFP symptom women have called pulling. I always wondered what the heck you guys meant by that lol.

I think I may have had it. It felt like my ab muscles were being pulled. At first it felt like I was doing a crunch/sit up. It was doing this action on it's own. Is that it?

Not sure what others felt, but I felt mild cramping. Maybe that's what you're describing? Good luck!

the day before i found out my stomach (like my internal stomach where food goes) felt hot and like it was being stretched, like two people were pulling it from both sides. I've had this before tho and have a history of acid reflux so I'm not sure if this is pregnancy related or just something i get sometimes. i also felt like i could possibly have diarrhea at any point but knew i wasn't going to

Not sure what others felt, but I felt mild cramping. Maybe that's what you're describing? Good luck!

Hi. No it was not cramping, it felt like I had sore abs from working out and then the muscles started to squeeze and pull inward on their own. Also had a dull ache in my uterus for better part of the day yesterday.

Thanks for responding.

the day before i found out my stomach (like my internal stomach where food goes) felt hot and like it was being stretched, like two people were pulling it from both sides. I've had this before tho and have a history of acid reflux so I'm not sure if this is pregnancy related or just something i get sometimes. i also felt like i could possibly have diarrhea at any point but knew i wasn't going to

Okay thank you. That is very interesting. I have not felt that. Good to know what the stretching feels like. When reading online I always picture like one little spot pulling, stretching, or poking.

A couple of days before I got my BFP I felt a pulling in my ab muscles getting off the couch. It only happened twice..

With all my pregnancies I've had a slight pulling in my belly button before I get my BFP's.
Also cramping etc. But not ripping my muscles part. I usually feel that later in the first tri, when sneezing or getting up quickly. Usually starts around 8weeks for me. Feels like I'm being stabbed but it's just round ligament pain

With all my pregnancies I've had a slight pulling in my belly button before I get my BFP's.
Also cramping etc. But not ripping my muscles part. I usually feel that later in the first tri, when sneezing or getting up quickly. Usually starts around 8weeks for me. Feels like I'm being stabbed but it's just round ligament pain

Hey thanks for responding. I must have something else.

A couple of days before I got my BFP I felt a pulling in my ab muscles getting off the couch. It only happened twice..

Are you describing a pulled muscle feeling? Or a tugging? I probably should have used the word tugging because I feel ppl think I mean like a pulled muscle.

Hmmm, I only really got RL pain in first trimester. Braxton Hicks can feel like that if you don't know what they are but usually they don't happen til late second tri. The uterus goes through countless contractions to help it strengthen and grow from the point of conception til labor. Most of them we don't feel until later on in pregnancy x

I've never had a pulling feeling, or anything to do with my ab muscles. I had a lot of pinching on the left side of my uterus though, at about 8dpo.

I am now 5 dpo. I have been searching the internet high and low to figure this out.

I now know that "stretching" is the term women use to describe the sore ab feeling I mentioned.

It happened to me again tonight. I was just standing there talking and my abs felt sore. And I said wait a minute..I think this is the stretching feeling ladies mention. So I looked that up and came across this thread:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/7781087/anyone-else-feel-their-stomach-stretch

Baby Dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->