*UPDATE* Bleeding! Red, not pink or brown.

I FINALLY got a call back from my doctor's office. My numbers are 86 today! I just don't know why I'm bleeding! I'm supposed to get a call next week to do a follow up.

Oh that's SO good!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

I thought it was finally stopping last night, but woke up this morning to bleeding again. Going in for lab work in a couple hours and Dr. said we will continue doing labs every 3 days until I'm far enough along to do a scan, or my numbers dip to indicate a problem.

Your Dr should put you on progesterone. The bleeding will stop instantly. GL!

First of all, GL! I am happy ur doc is seeing u. I had pink spotting with my first on and off for a week and had to wear a pad that entire week. Around 6 weeks. I was a disaster...it's an emotional roller coaster. My doc saw me once and took the US n everything was fine. But she didn't see me again until I was 9 weeks. I had a healthy baby boy at the end of that pregnancy. Fingers crossed that for u it's nothing more than some burrowing bleeding! Hope for H&H 9 months!

I got my results from today, and I don't know what to think. My number didn't quite double. It was 86 on Friday, and 160 today. The doctor said it's borderline. I have another blood draw on Wednesday as well as an ultrasound to see if they can at least see a sac.

Hi Ashley, sorry you're going through this. It must be nerve wracking. I'm no doctor of course but 86 to 160 is roughly double, I am still very hopeful for you. The tests will continue to give a clearer picture as time goes. Fx!

Going on day 8 of bleeding. I'm so nervous. I have an early ultrasound today in a few hours as well as another blood draw. I'm hoping and praying they can at least see a sac in my uterus, as I'm pretty sure my doctor is trying to rule out an ectopic. If it's not an ectopic, I have no idea what the next step will be. For the last 3 nights, I have not been bleeding while sleeping. As soon as I wake up though, here comes the blood, as well as little clots. I just don't know what to think anymore. My first pregnancy was so easy. I feel this second one is a nightmare. I just hope everything is okay, but it's so hard to stay positive.

Hope everything turns out ok. Not sure they will see much though, your hcg is still very very low. hopefully they will see a sac. If numbers don't double it can go either way and with slow rising hcg and bleeding they for sure want to rule out ectopic. Hope you get good news xx

As expected, they couldn't see a sac yet. But my ovaries and everything looked clear of anything. No sign of an ectopic. My uterine lining is nice and thick so hoping my little nugget is implanted in there somewhere!

Doctor says my numbers just aren't doing what they are supposed to do and will most likely miscarry. At this point, I'm just ready for this to all be over so my husband and I can move on and try again.

HCG Levels:
Oct. 20th - 23
Oct. 23rd - 86
Oct. 26th - 160
Oct. 29th - 262
Nov. 2nd - 376

I've been bleeding for 10 days now, and 4 days now with clots. Have had period type cramps since day 1.

I'm so so sorry:( not the news anyone wants to hear. Big hugs xo

O no, I'm sorry. I'm really hoping for you it's not an ectopic or anything!! Please keep us updated, thinking of you !! :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->