UPDATE: Bloody EWCM on CD 13?!? (TMI WARNING - PICTURES!)

nmv

Reaction score
UPDATE #1:
I consulted an OBGYN through JustAnswer.com (thank goodness for their $5 trial period, which I will promptly cancel, lol). She says she suspects uterine polyps. Apparently, those of us with PCOS are at higher risk of developing polyps... so heads up, ladies!

I have a Dr. Appt next week, so I'll jump on and add another update when I know more!

ORIGINAL POST:
Hey you guys! It's been awhile since I posted on here, and I could really use your help understanding what's happening with my body.

I finally got my rainbow baby in 2016, after a couple years of trying to carry to term! In all that time, I checked my cervix and CM countless times... but I NEVER saw anything like what I got this morning!

I'm 37 now, and I've been on the Keto diet off and on ever since I found out I have PCOS. (Whenever I eat this way, my hormone levels come back perfect!!) With all this experience with my body, I know I've never ovulated as early as CD 13, so there's just no way this is ovulation bleeding. I've actually never gotten ovulation bleeding, lol. I also know that my hormones are where they should be right now, so I'm not having one of those weird PCOS cycles.

Has anyone had bloody EWCM BEFORE ovulation?

You can see in the pictures that it came out along with a completely clear glob of EWCM. Any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!! :)

20200620_072749.jpg 20200620_072800.jpg 20200620_072815.jpg

Last edited:
Hi hon

Ooow I've not seen that b4. I did have some pink tinged cm about a week b4 I O with my son. Still not sure what that was.

Hope u get some answers soon

We are ttc again now and I'm on 2dpo but all I've had is the EWCM no blood.

Hope u get some answers soon hon.
It may be some old blood just coming away now.
That's the only thing I can really think of.
Sorry I'm not much use.

Thanks for replying...I was getting bummed that nobody was responding. I've been wondering if it was some leftover menstrual blood that didn't clear for some reason.

*** I've also been wondering if it could have been an ectopic that took care of itself. ***

Looks like old blood to me - similar to what I had after MC honey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"