Update: CD 51= BFP!! --> CD 50 and a light BFP. Opinions please

faithforbaby

Reaction score
As the title states. I am CD 50 after failed ovulation after Ovidrel and IUI. We decided not to go back and take a break, so I didn't go through with taking something to jumpstart my period. I waited it out and on CD 41 I had some ewcm and some pinching pains to my left the next day. Took an OPK and it looked positive. We BDd CD 41,42 and 45.

This was in the time limit and I am thinking I'd maybe be 8dpo. Anyone see it? :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 119
Good luck I have my fingers crossed for you. I can definitely see it xx

Thank you! I just can't get my hopes up uet, but I am just in shock if so! I finally felt ok with taking a break and now this. Trying not to rush out for an FRER, but I probably will. lol

I think I see something but the pic is very dark

Thank you, all! I can see it more clearly now that it is dry. We are running to get some groceries and I plan to pick up some FRER. Will post back with updates :blush:

I'm not great at judging those types of tests, but I think I see it! Can't wait for the update!

Well, I got some FRER and took one. I swear I see the faintest pink line ever. With only maybe being 8dpo it could just be too early. Will test again in the morning. I'll post the pic, but it is sooo hard to capture. Until then, I'll just wait. :coffee:

Anyone see it on FRER?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 104
I don't think my computer is picking up the line on the FRER, but I see it on the other! Good luck!

Thanks for the reply! Like I said, super hard to pick it up. Here is one more picture ... :shrug: I swear I see it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 98
Oh my gosh, ladies!! Not a squinter this morning!!!! I see it, do you!?!? Oh my gosh! Please stick little one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 124

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel