Update: chart is looking pretty good

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
Ok so this has been my first cycle on Clomid 50mg. I went in for my day 21 progesterone level and it was only an 8. The nurse I spoke with said that they usually look for something around 15 and that my level was questionable. Then I told her I didn't get a positive opk until day 18. She said that could be the reason why and she would let my doc know (he was off that day).

Fertility friend marked my ovulation on day 18 which would've put me at 3dpo on the day my blood was drawn. Today fertility friend moved my date forward two days which would have put me at 1dpo for the test. I've been doing some research and it looks like level 8 progesterone isn't bad for 3dpo but I feel like it would be too high for 1dpo. Unfortunately I can't find anything on how progesterone levels rise.

I'm not particularly worried about the low temps. I've read that Clomid can really mess with some peoples bbt.

So here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e1f59/?i=5790291&

When do you think I ovulated and do you know anything about progesterone?

Seriously? Anyone?

Maybe I'm just being impatient but it's been 4 hours.

I dont know about clomid, hopefully someone can help, when do you plan on testing? If it was me, im an early tester lol, i would start 8dpo xxx

I wish I knew what dpo I am. It changed. I "think" I'm 7 dpo but ff changed it so bucolic possibly be 5 dpo. Idk when to test... usually I'm an early tester though.

hi i am on cycle 4 of the 50 gram of clomid and iv had no positive ovulation test.give clomid time it doesn't always work first time round my doctor said sometimes it doesnt start to work till 3rd cycle of it.

I think my chart is looking pretty good. I've never had a tww where my temps continued to climb for this long. I'm hoping that's a good sign. I probably just jinxed myself by saying that and my temp will plummet tomorrow.

I think you ovulated CD20 according to your temps :) my personal opinion and I know nada about progesterone sorry x

The reason i think it was the CD 18 is because I feel like a progesterone level of 8 on 1dpo just doesn't sound right. I have never had a problem with progesterone. And I didn't take an opk the two days before my positive opk. All I can do is wait!

I'm feeling quite optimistic this cycle though.

And, how was your temp today? ;)

Still going up! I thought for sure it would go down today after posting yesterday. But I broke down and tested this morning and BFN! But it's still early. I hate waiting lol

I'm not exactly sure what your question is.

Yes, if you ovulated late than that would affect your cd21 levels. And yes, I've also read clomid can mess with you bbt.

Lastly - your chart looks fabulous. I'm jealous!

Lol my question was what day did I ovulate and about progesterone levels but now I'm pretty much just watching my temps. And posting about it on here makes me feel sane.

Just wanted to say ur chart looks great! Keep us posted hopefully u will get a BFP

Your chart looks great! Remember to update us (hopefully with a bfp)!

I think I'll test again tomorrow on what should be 13 dpo. Gosh I hope we finally get that illusive BFP! I will try to keep you posted. I know a lot of times people never come back.

BFN on FRER this morning. I know I'm not out yet. AF is due monday.

This morning I got dizzy getting out of bed. Symptom maybe? Or wishful thinking...

:)

Missranda any update?!?! Did AF show?? Hope not!!!

No news here!

AF has NOT shown up yet! But I'm having crazy terrible cramps like I've already started... keep running to the bathroom to find nothing. My temp is still up :D and boobs are progressively getting slightly more sore by the day. FF says my chart is triphasic! Never had that happen before.

I tested yesterday with another BFN. Didn't test this morning. May test again either tomorrow or wednesday if AF is still MIA. Keeping everything crossed this is it.

Sounds promising!!! Thanx for the update ! C'mon bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->