**UPDATE** dye run?

Luvspnk31

Reaction score
ok, so I took this today and there's obviously a clear line, but I'm wondering it there's any way this could be a weird dye run? A couple of reasons I'm wondering this.
first, DH and I have only dtd twice in last month. ONce being on the 1st which is the day before AF started, and once on the 23rd. I know I ovulated late based on CM, but not sure exactly when and it's only been 6 days since we dtd. The earliest I've ever gotten a bfp is 7 dpo and that was pretty faint. visible but faint.
the 2nd thing is that when I took the test today, at 3 min it looked negative, so I tossed it on the counter and it ended face down. I picked it up like 5 min later and that's when I saw the 2nd line. Of course, when I took another test a couple hours later, it was bfn.

this has got to be some weird false bfp, right? help!!

Attachments

• 20170929_122903.jpg
    20170929_122903.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 123
It doesn't look like a dye run? I'd definitely test tomorrow again!

That doesn't look like a dye run to me. I'd definitely be testing again if I were you. Good luck :flower:

Thanks. Idk what to think. I've taken 3 other tests, another $ store one, 2 FRER, one of them with FMU and all of them are bfn. Not even a hint of a line. I'll post them later to see if someone sees somethibg I don't.

Thanks. Idk what to think. I've taken 3 other tests, another $ store one, 2 FRER, one of them with FMU and all of them are bfn. Not even a hint of a line. I'll post them later to see if someone sees somethibg I don't.

I’ve had strange anomalies like that before (where it basically IS a positive but all other tests are negative, and I wasn’t pregnant) but it really does look like a bfp. I would try with a frer, or at least wait another day.

I'd say deffo high chance of a dye run if all others are negative and the test was left face down while developing. How frustrating, but based on your timing you could still easily get a BFP this cycle!!! Fingers crossed!

I'd say deffo high chance of a dye run if all others are negative and the test was left face down while developing. How frustrating, but based on your timing you could still easily get a BFP this cycle!!! Fingers crossed!

I think the total time of it being upside down was about 3 min, if that means anything. I'm trying to wait and not test for a few days, but there's a high probability I'll cave,lol.

so- after several days and more tests I ended up with another positive last night. Since it was the same type test, I wasn't sure I trusted it, so I went out and got some FRER. Took this tonight. It's faint, but it was there well within time. Pic was taken at about 10 min.

Attachments

• 20171004_202815.jpg
    20171004_202815.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 88
I see a very faint second line

I didnt even need to click on it. Its a bfp Congratulations x

I see it! When are you testing again? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics