** Update EPT 11DPO EVENING PG4***Am I Crazy? Just Bad Line Eye?

at 10 min mark. Now I'm not so sure. I feel like I can see something on them, but extremely faint. The bottom one, I've never had any kind of line come up on them, and I see something super faint today. Who knows. :dohh::shrug:

Attachments

• 11DPO 10min mark 005 (640x480).jpg
    11DPO 10min mark 005 (640x480).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 11DPO 10min mark 008 (640x480).jpg
    11DPO 10min mark 008 (640x480).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 11DPO 10min mark 012 (640x480).jpg
    11DPO 10min mark 012 (640x480).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 32
I'm just not sure I kinda think I see something on bottom one but I'm also looking on my cell phone

I'm just not sure I kinda think I see something on bottom one but I'm also looking on my cell phone

Now that they are drying, I do feel like I can see the faintest squinter on the bottom test, and I haven't ever even had an evap on those (they are china cheapie's so I'm actually quite shocked that they never have the slightest hint of an evap) but I would think at 11dpo that I would have something more definitive by now if it was going to be a BFP. I don't know what to think. My temps are more stable now bc of the Progesterone cream, but if nothing is in there then it doesn't really make a difference how stable they are :/ I will say that the brand I found is a good one, I noticed a definite change in my LP temps as soon as I started using it, it's even helping with energy and mood as well. It's from Smokey Mountain Naturals which they have their own website and the prices are slightly cheaper, but they just launched a new premeasured pump style bottle, instead of the jar and scoop like what I have, plus it's GMO/Paraben free, and it's only on Amazon from them right now, not on their website, but I've talked to them and it is legit product from them, they just haven't updated their website yet. Anyways, didn't know if anyone had been pondering/looking for a decent OTC option, and wanted to let them know that this one is really good for progesterone problems in LP.

My FMU is always horrible for testing, but I do it anyways just bc I have "hope" that maybe this time it will be different. the eternal optimist.

Try your smu a lot of people have good luck with it or even evening urine depending on how much you drink during the day

I also see something, more so on the top and bottom tests. I'm on my computer which is shitty for line spotting so fxed! I agree try smu.

I just took a second look dobby and agree also see something on top one

Thank you ladies for being so positive. Dobby- I know you, and you never see lines, lol, I think your pregnancy hormones are affecting your vision/judgement :rofl: :haha: I don't know what to think. I just think they should be darker if they were real, but maybe? Here are the SMU pics for my SurePredict, and here is a link to countdowntopreg to use the tools with it:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=612913

And these are for the EPT I did:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=612910

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=612911

For some reason the attachment upload isn't functioning right now so it won't let me attach anything right now. Here is the link to my HPT homepage over there:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images250264

Maybe I have a line problem I see something in all of them!!! I'm about to log on and vote positive!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images250264

New EPT Took it out of the case for photo's bc it wouldn't pick up on camera otherwise. I see something, esp in the inverts, just not sure yet.....Wouldn't it be so nice if we just got a text of phone call from the universe at the moment of conception, saying congrats! You're Pregnant!

I can't look at your latest test Amber, it says unauthorised access, maybe I need to log in?

I hope this is your month, I hope every month that you will finally get your sticky bfp.

I personally think, like I said last month, that you always have a slightly higher level of hcg in your system so you get faint lines whether pregnant or not, either that or you have been extremely unfortunate with more than 3 chemicals (hope that is not the case) :(

Based on this, I would like to see something a bit darker before I commit to saying yes, even though I do see squinters on some of them. Good luck and I really hope this month is it!

I logged in on countdown and it still won't let me see it

I don't see anything on your tests, maybe the odd white line but nothing I would ever call a positive, sorry xoxo.

I don't know why someone doesn't invent at at home HCG test meter, like a blood glucose test meter for diabetes.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=613029 This was the test from last night, hopefully you can see it now. I'm fixing to test again, but I'm not getting my hopes up, I'm trying to stay realistic.

I can't look at your latest test Amber, it says unauthorised access, maybe I need to log in?

I hope this is your month, I hope every month that you will finally get your sticky bfp.

I personally think, like I said last month, that you always have a slightly higher level of hcg in your system so you get faint lines whether pregnant or not, either that or you have been extremely unfortunate with more than 3 chemicals (hope that is not the case) :(

Based on this, I would like to see something a bit darker before I commit to saying yes, even though I do see squinters on some of them. Good luck and I really hope this month is it!

Yes, I know where you are coming from as this is the same thing that stays in the back of my head. Unfortunately I have actually had 3 CP's this year (recently) but I've been doing things to stop that from happening. Like the progesterone cream which looking at my temps is helping tremendously, even if I am not going to get a BFP this cycle, at least I know that low progesterone was a problem and why my post o temps were going up and down so much, so now, with the baby aspirin FX'd will let me sustain a pregnancy once I do conceive again. As I know I can pregnant, I just have a problem keeping them around :( But there is hope and I am optimistic that the changes I've made will keep me from losing another pregnancy again, as my charts have changed radically showing that what I have been doing is actually improving my hormonal balance and overall fertility health. "Yay" Unfortunately they were actual CP's though, not only did I get progression on the tests during those cycle's but my AF was much different on the cycle's that I got squinter's with small progression's, one of which I actually had a CLEAR BFP and then woke the next morning in a pool of blood, my bed looked like a murder scene. Sorry for the TMI. So, I'm certain they were pregnancy's and not just elevated natural hCG levels, unfortunately. But I've taken control of my fertility and have started taking steps to correct whatever is going on and restore my hormone's to a healthy balance. :flower: Just the change in my charts give's me so MUCH hope bc I can literally see that what I'm doing is actually making positive changes to my fertility instead of just taking stuff and changing diet and not knowing whether it's actually doing anything/I'm doing it for nothing. SO I'm extremely thankful to see the healthy changes in my chart. When I first started the herbs/vit's/supp's I noticed a huge change in the temp ranges I was having pre and post O, and contrary to popular belief, even though every woman is different and their temps will be in slightly different ranges, there actually is an "optimal" pre/post of range that signifies optimal fertility function. I have thyroid problems that run in my family, so I am predisposed to having issue's with this, and my charts actually reflected that I was having thyroid problems prior to the changes I made a few months ago and now my temps both pre and post O are in a better range for conception, but I was still having issue's with erratic temps post O, so I first started baby aspirin, that cycle I still had erratic temps so it didn't correct the underlying issue, so I got some progesterone cream (I had bloods done a while back and they reflected indications for progesterone deficiencies) and I started that this cycle and in turn have seen a leveling out of my post temps, so "YAY!" for that, as it means I'm one step closer to conceiving and sustaining a pregnancy. Anyways, so sorry for the long post, I just wanted to make sure that this info was out there on here so if anyone else was experiencing similar issue's to what I was they have some advice/testimony on what has worked for me, personally. With that said, everyone is different and if you are exp. what I was, you may have the same issue's and what I did may help you, but your underlying issue my be something different and they won't work the same for you. You also need to consider that these two things are not the only things that I have done, so with that also said- IF you are having similar issue's and would like to know what I did to help myself, feel free to PM as I would love to help you! I have a background in herbology and metaphysical/fertility/life coaching, so I do have experience with fertility issue's and what can be done to help things along. I also have a Youtube channel that is in my signature if you are interested in subscribing. :)

Okay, I'm jumping off the soapbox now. Again, sorry for the long post :flower:

I definitely see it in that last pic you linked us to. FX for you hun! Looking good though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->