Update: Evap or positive????

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
K so I had a d&c due to a miscarriage on January 21st. I was bleeding off and on so never knew which was my period??

So I haven't got a full period yet and it's April.

I just took a HPT and I swear a see a very faint line..

Do you see anything??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 40
I see something but not sure of the color.

I think I see something as well. Good luck and fingers crossed!

Thanks girls!!!! Gonna be testing with FMU tomorrow!

Crossing my fingers!!!!

:hugs: sorry for ur loss. I see a faint line though, how many dpo r u? Hope u get ur sticky. Good luck x

:hugs: sorry for ur loss. I see a faint line though, how many dpo r u? Hope u get ur sticky. Good luck x

I really don't know.. I haven't had a real period so I didn't temp just cause of the miscarriage.. But I had a d&c in January?

UPDATE: so this is the the test I took with FMU... Do you still see something???? Don't want to get my hopes up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 28
I swear I can see something!! Wait a few days and test again, as hard as it is! Good luck!! :dust:

I've stared hard at both the tests but can't see a second line on either of them:(. Hope you get your BFP soon!

Thanks girls! I did another test this morning..

Other people has said they see something.. Ugh.. Guess I have to wait!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 14
Hopefully it will get darker in the next few days hun and then you will know for sure. I suppose there's a chance you could still have hcg in your system from your loss earlier in the year and since frer's pick up such a small amount it could still be testing positive :nope: It took me about 3 months to get back down to zero hcg and that's also when I got a proper period. Good luck and fingers crossed for you!

So we made a trip to walmart and I got moody fast and irritable.. I went down an aisle where the coffee, dressing was and I couldn't breath.. Made me so nauseous.. So I had to cover my nose. My husband asked what's wrong and I said I don't feel very good. He's been babying me ever since..

Hoping that test gets darker!

Hopefully it will get darker in the next few days hun and then you will know for sure. I suppose there's a chance you could still have hcg in your system from your loss earlier in the year and since frer's pick up such a small amount it could still be testing positive :nope: It took me about 3 months to get back down to zero hcg and that's also when I got a proper period. Good luck and fingers crossed for you!

My HCG went down to zero 9 weeks after the d&c so I know it can't be that cause I've taken several HPT after about 10 week and they were negative..

My HCG went down to zero 9 weeks after the d&c so I know it can't be that cause I've taken several HPT after about 10 week and they were negative..

That's a good sign then...time flies as I know you thought you had some positives on here a while ago and I was hoping those were a new baby for you:flower: I really hope they get darker this time and you get your bfp:hugs:

Just like mummy to be x said, i swear i can see a squinter. It is there on all ur tests. Good luck xx

Well this was the test this morning...

I'm praying this is it! Feeling like I'm already getting my hopes up

Guess I'll wait until next weekend to test!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 18
I'm going to show you my test from 7dpo to today 11dpo. I started at 6dpo nothing at all I was so sad but I took a test everyday since than and the line has gotten darker and darker there is always hope!

Attachments

• 20140413_104704.jpg
    20140413_104704.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20140411_061854-1.jpg
    20140411_061854-1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads