Update: Evap or positive????

I'm going to show you my test from 7dpo to today 11dpo. I started at 6dpo nothing at all I was so sad but I took a test everyday since than and the line has gotten darker and darker there is always hope!

Thank you! Your tests look good!!! Congrats!!!

Guess I'll test every other day and see if the line gets darker!

I do think I can see very faint lines, which is great if they're coming up within the time frame! I had 3 awful pink evaps last month with FRER so if it was out of the time frame I would try your best to ignore it, as hard as that is! Good luck!! :flower:

I do think I can see very faint lines, which is great if they're coming up within the time frame! I had 3 awful pink evaps last month with FRER so if it was out of the time frame I would try your best to ignore it, as hard as that is! Good luck!! :flower:

Haha yup you have to have super great eyes to see the line... But it was not even past 5 mins when I took the pics! I'll see it one moment and then won't see it the next!

Ugh frustrating! :wacko:

Okay so on the hpt poll this pic of the test is getting positve votes..

What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 22
Okay so on the hpt poll this pic of the test is getting positve votes..

What do you think?
I think I see something. I've noticed although I can see it on my test my phone doesn't show it the same way.

So do you think if I got a really faint positive on Sunday that I may have a darker line on Tuesday

So I took a test this morning with FMU and a faint line popped up at 5 mins and got darker at 10 mins..

Is the test valid?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member