UPDATE: (FALSE POSITIVE. MY HCG WAS ONLY 4)BFP 8DPO Very Faint

:hugs: sorry for the false positive. I don't see the line on the test but everyone else does so it must be there! Sorry you had a bad test x

A closed cervix sounds like a good thing, right? I've heard that a lot when I go in for early bleeding, "Well, your cervix is closed so that's a good thing!" Isn't it supposed to lower and open if it was AF? I don't know. I don't check cervix. Still keeping my FXed for you!

A closed cervix sounds like a good thing, right? I've heard that a lot when I go in for early bleeding, "Well, your cervix is closed so that's a good thing!" Isn't it supposed to lower and open if it was AF? I don't know. I don't check cervix. Still keeping my FXed for you!

Thank you! I have heard that a closed cervix is good also. I was only 8dpo so I don't know if that makes a difference. I will know with in a couple of days and can't wait!

Were you 8dpo with 4 hcg? Because I was 8dpo/9dpdtd and got bloods of 7 with a pregnancy that was tripling/ thought possibly to be a vanishing twin. Really hoping little bean is hanging tough

Were you 8dpo with 4 hcg? Because I was 8dpo/9dpdtd and got bloods of 7 with a pregnancy that was tripling/ thought possibly to be a vanishing twin. Really hoping little bean is hanging tough

Hi. Yes I had a 4 on 8dpo. Doesn't seem to be rising. Surely I would have a nice FRER by now. This is what I got today:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2361101-line-eyes-needed-please.html

Seems as if 8dpo truly was a false positive. I read anything less than a 5 hcg is negative for pregnancy. One place it said 3-5 hcg is positive but most places said 5 and up. I really feel my body tried very hard because I definitely have symptoms. Maybe another chemical.

Thanks for checking on me!

Hm. =\ yeah I would think this many days later a frer would show but urine vs blood. My gyn says 5 and up is pregnant, but honestly even with my losses my non pregnant hcg is <1. I would call them and politely but firmly ask for a repeat blood draw.

Hm. =\ yeah I would think this many days later a frer would show but urine vs blood. My gyn says 5 and up is pregnant, but honestly even with my losses my non pregnant hcg is <1. I would call them and politely but firmly ask for a repeat blood draw.

Wow! I had no idea. Thank you for that. I am going to get one tomorrow.

Hey everyone, what do you think of this test?

It came up within the time limit and I see it without any tricks. No shinning the light on it (thought I see it much better that way). At this point I really don't know anymore. Going in for bloods ASAP just want your thoughts.

ETA: filtered pic and unfiltered also

Attachments

• 14DPO2BFP.png
    14DPO2BFP.png
    496.2 KB · Views: 39
  • PhotoGrid_1450299386188.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1450299386188.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads