UPDATE... FRER giving false positives....BFP or Evap?

Here is today's test with fmu. I barely see a line. I'm thinking yesterday's was a false positive. I will test again on Monday but I'm not holding my breath. These sorts of things just don't happen to me.

I definitely see a faint line on the first and second.

I absolutely see a line on all of them. Everything crossed for you love! :hugs:

I can see it. The lines seen in a bit of a funny place though. Are all your frers from the same pack? I'd be tempted to test with a different brand or pack just in case it's the tests.

I can see the lines too. I wish you all the best, i know how hard it can be especially after so long

Hope it gets darker for you I can see it on all pics xx

I'm hopeful that's a :bfp: for you, just a little worried the line looks on the thin side. Did you read it in the timeframe? I hope this is your month. Keep us informed.

I can see it. The lines seen in a bit of a funny place though. Are all your frers from the same pack? I'd be tempted to test with a different brand or pack just in case it's the tests.

Yesterday's is from a different pack than the first tests. I will definitely be getting another brand. I feel that frer has really dropped the ball.

I'm hopeful that's a :bfp: for you, just a little worried the line looks on the thin side. Did you read it in the timeframe? I hope this is your month. Keep us informed.

I did read within the time frame. As they approached the 10 minutes mark the lines seemed to fade.

Tested today, couldn't stop myself. The test looked like yesterday's. I will be trying a different brand tomorrow or Tuesday I'm thinking frer and giving false positives.

Positive vibes your way. Disappearing lines - ah yes, I had that myself.

I know frers have got worse but I still wouldn't expect a false positive. See what another brand says. For now I'd still say bfp.

Here is today's taken in the afternoon. It is clearly negative. To say I am upset would be an understatement. I will be calling first response and giving them a piece of my mind. Seven years of trying and the universe decides to play this cruel joke on me. I am not a happy camper.

Attachments

• 20160502_151434-640x548.jpg
    20160502_151434-640x548.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 28
I've heard many bad things about FR's re-design. I had several FRER's that conned me into believing it was a :bfp: as well, so I know how you feel.

Omg how horrible! Yes- give them a piece of your mind and know that we are all here to have your back!

How incredibly heart breaking! I am so sorry this happened to you! :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->