update -- going out my mind x

jj88

Reaction score
So after taking a clear blue friday getting 1-2 then took pme last night it said not pregnant.. woke up this morning went toilet found was some blood when i had a wee and when i wiped then did another test to say pregnant 1-2 whats happening??? I feel like im not and now iv had blood too other last few days its been brown discharge

How many weeks are you? Could it be a chemical? Sorry to say

I'd say the blood is from implantation. I don't like the digital tests at all as they aren't as sensitive as they reckon. It probably said not pregnant yesterday as you used your afternoon urine rather than your first morning one.

See how you go over the next couple if days and if your not happy then go to the early pregnancy assessment unit and they will help you :)

Xxxxx

It happened to me and i had a chemical. I was around 4 weeks at the time. But like Pixie said, it could be that you're very early and your urine was diluted. I'd head over to A&E. They will take some bloods for you to put your mind at ease :). FX for you

Hopefully its not but as IsabellaJayne said it could be a chemical, with my chemicals my lines started fading and then the bleeding began, both times at 4 weeks, i really hope its not hun but im just letting you know my experience, really hope to hear a positive update from you though hunni xxx

I dont like digis personally. Could go see your doc and ask for blood test. good luck

Preg tests will drive you crazy. Go get a blood test and your doc will be able to tell you in a day.

Normally if it were a chemical then as soon as a test was negative it wouldnt jump back to a positive. Im guessing the little bleeding is from implantation. As long as its not enough to fill a pad in an hour its ok and normal in first tri. As for the negative test and then positive, your urine was most likely more diluted especially since the tests werent all taken at the same time of day with same hold and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"