update. got AF? blood on hpt so wasnt sure it was a real pos, now done opk pic added

Emo1978

Reaction score
I apologise if I sound crazy but please humour me.

OK im on cd 5 I had my implant out on 11th May so this is my first period since then. we did the deed quiet a few times ech week since implant out, havent a clue if i ovulated or when, anyway, the week up to AF I had alot of stomach cramps some quiet strong (usually I dont get these until the day of AF or maybe the day before...also had sore bbs for a couple of days, gone now though, felt sick on the days with cramps, was actually sick once, had an evening of indegestion last night, wich I had with all my pregnancy, infact its what made me test with my last pregnancy, ANYWAY, even though im bleeding something was urging me to test, maybe all the unsual symptoms I had, I tested but got blood on the stick, it was an FR. and I have a 2nd pink line....What do you think? any opinion is appreciated, again im sorry if I sound like a nut because I tested even though I was bleeding, Never done this before. :dohh:

https://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/Jayney83/photo-6.jpg

AND THE PREVIOUS FR that got blood on it

https://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/Jayney83/photo-4.jpg

forgot to mention, period is lighter but still red

How heavy is your bleeding? Did you have "periods" when you were pregnant before? I know some women still bleed regularly (if a little lighter than normal) all through a pregnancy. I would take another one and this time collect your pee in a cup and then dip the test in so you don't have to worry about getting blood on it. Idk if blood would give you a false positive or not but it is possible you had a chemical pregnancy and you are just seeing hcg from that and it will go down over the next few days and be negative. I would call your MD though just in case. Good luck!

Nope never had a period in pregnancy before, its lighter than usual but still enough to think its a period. heres a pic and thankyou for your response

https://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/Jayney83/photo-4.jpg

Did that show up in the first 10 minutes? I don't want to sound negative or anything, I have had evaps that have looked very similar to that. On the other hand I have also had BFPs that look like that. All my BFPs that have looked like that have come up within time limit though. Is that a FRER? I have a hard time reading those since the line is so thin it's hard for me to tell a BFP from an evap whereas with a thicker line you can almost always say it's a BFP. Sorry, I guess my answer is idk after all that. Good luck and keep us posted as to what happens!

Does the line have color. I have had evaps that look grey like that. Take a digi to be sure. :)

yeh it came up in ten mins, ive had loads of evaps on fr, they are usually just a clear line which can be seen best by holding it up to the light, ive never had one look pink before. Cant afford a digi this week, my boys birthday tomox and spent all my money on him:dohh: I did pee on an OV stick and got a good line...not positive in OPK terms tho.

Does the line have color. I have had evaps that look grey like that. Take a digi to be sure. :)

ywh, when you hold it too light its quite clearly pink. its the getting the blood on the stick thats thrown me. if i hadnt of been bleeding id have taken it as a bfp

Thanku can u see a pink line or am i loosing it? X

sorry to sound weird but what colour was your pee?

i have read,
if there was blood in your pee it may give a false result,

:dust:

Thats ok read opening post im just a weirdo lol

The person who has the poas website did an experiment and proved that blood can NOT make a test positive. Just saying :)

Did you ever get a digi?

I read that too, and the blood didnt stain any of the test but wondered if it got caught up in the test line and stayed there??? hmmm and why am I bleeding, ive never had even a drop of blood in any pregnancy except a 7 week miscarriage? didnt even bleed when I had a 21 week miscarriage.. just checked the test again line still there, still dead straight and and pink. going to do an OPK this morning for the sake of it. x

can't you maybe get a proper test but cheaper than a frer..? Preg test makers must be laughing allll the way to the bank!! :haha: so ridiculously expensive. Especially if you get a few "not sures" at first and need to buy more..the amount I must've spent finding out I was pregnant this time...Gl.

My Mum had a little period with both me and my brother so you could very well be pregnant. Try another test I think.

my mother in law bled on her pregnancies as has 2 of my friends i defo see a line fingers crossed 4 u x

Thanks girls...Update in opening post, I did an OPK FMU after 2 cups of tea, and this is the line, Am i leading up to OV or was my FR right ....ps, the bleeding has almost stopped now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->