update. got AF? blood on hpt so wasnt sure it was a real pos, now done opk pic added

you get a withdrawl bleed wen u get your implant removed. i got pregnant as soon as my implant came out and had a light bleed that only lasted like 1 day. i was def pregnant. get to the doctor for bloods. cant wait to see your next test. i would say :bfp: if the bleeding is stopping thats a good sign xxx

you get a withdrawl bleed wen u get your implant removed. i got pregnant as soon as my implant came out and had a light bleed that only lasted like 1 day. i was def pregnant. get to the doctor for bloods. cant wait to see your next test. i would say :bfp: if the bleeding is stopping thats a good sign xxx

Thanks hun, would i get a withdrawal bleed even if i was pregnant then do you think? The bleeding lasted 5 days, wasnt heavy as usual period but nor was it that light and now i have browny pink spotting Sorry if tmi) worried the blood i got on the fr made the line, going to try get another test later:)

Just bought a superdrug test, im pretty sure now that was a period an doubt im pg but need to confirm it so i can concentrate on this month x

Thanku:) checked my cervix thinknim leading up to ov which would explain the darkish line on opk x
My cervix is just rising soft and open is that a good sign?

thats good then!!! oooo exciting stuff. better get :sex: then lol i will keep my fingers crossed. keep updating so i can congratulate you on your :bfp: when you get it :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->