• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Update......I never get AF cramps! What's going on?!?

Rhyz14

Reaction score
Hello ladies
I need your help! So yesterday I was 11dpo and woke up busting to pee and afterwards I have cramps in my left side of and on al day.. And today I have them on my right side.. I've also had a pulling feeling in my upper thighs... What is this? I never get AF cramps... The only sign i get she's on her way is a bit of back pain for about 10-20 seconds then the next day she's here... I took a test this morning and BFN...
Any thoughts on this?

Thank you =)

It could be the feeling of your uterus stretching. I felt that a lot with my past pregnancies. Also I only got BFPs at 13 DPO. Good luck! :hugs:

It could be the feeling of your uterus stretching. I felt that a lot with my past pregnancies. Also I only got BFPs at 13 DPO. Good luck! :hugs:

Thanks for replying hun =) means a lot. So I should test agai tomorrow? Also yesterday I felt dizzy a couple of times when getting up?!? Not sure if that's a symptom or not

I must be really bloated because my pants feel sooo tight!!

Thanks for replying hun =) means a lot. So I should test agai tomorrow? Also yesterday I felt dizzy a couple of times when getting up?!? Not sure if that's a symptom or not

If you want to you could. Dizziness can be a symptom too!

Oh really... Will defo be testing tomorrow then lol... Thank you =)

Another BFN with second wee :cry: 13dpo and still crampy
image.jpg

Hey there rhyz! How ya been? Keep testing girl I am rooting for you!!!! Good luck.

So I've been a day ahead of myself all week hahahaha I'm only 13dpo today! AF due tomorrow. Hope she takes a vacation for 9 months =)

Have you tested today

Hey baby.Love12... No I haven't today I'm gonna wait and see if the :witch: shows her face tomorrow! I see your pregnancy is progressing beautifully! Yahhh so happy for you. I have noticed that my skin is really dry on my legs and my lower stomach and legs have been so itchy!! Not sure if that related to pregnancy or not...

Yes it is. I am having my 3rd baby girl. I know it will happen for you soon!! I didn't have an itching until just recently so I am not to sure but I always say anything out of the ordinary is a great sign.

Any updates Rhyz? I am also in the same situation. I am 12/13DPO today can't be sure due to not temping/OPKs so going off ovulation symptoms. I've had cramping since 10DPO, started off on the left side then last night I was convinced that my AF was coming because I had cramping low down but this morning my cervix is high and closed yet cramping is continuing but now just under my belly button.

I'm not going to test though unless I was a few days late, after 23 cycles I'm sick of seeing BFNs

Sending you all the luck in the world xx

Any updates Rhyz? I am also in the same situation. I am 12/13DPO today can't be sure due to not temping/OPKs so going off ovulation symptoms. I've had cramping since 10DPO, started off on the left side then last night I was convinced that my AF was coming because I had cramping low down but this morning my cervix is high and closed yet cramping is continuing but now just under my belly button.

I'm not going to test though unless I was a few days late, after 23 cycles I'm sick of seeing BFNs

AF is due tomorrow so no update yet sorry.. I have started having the cramps again but they are on my sides and feel like stretching or pulling pains it's weird.. What other symptoms have you been having?

Yes it is. I am having my 3rd baby girl. I know it will happen for you soon!! I didn't have an itching until just recently so I am not to sure but I always say anything out of the ordinary is a great sign.

Yahhh you must be so happy =) yer I know I will.. Thank hunni

I normally get back pain for 10-20 seconds then the :witch: follows and I've had none of that yet.. Will update either way

AF is due tomorrow so no update yet sorry.. I have started having the cramps again but they are on my sides and feel like stretching or pulling pains it's weird.. What other symptoms have you been having?

I am on clomid so my symptoms have all been emphasised and of course I didn't for a second think that I had a chance of being pregnant so I haven't really made note of my symptoms but thinking back over the last 2 weeks:-

7DPO - Saturday I went for a meal for fathers day... massively emotional and angry all day. Even my hubby questioned what was wrong because it's so not like me. I am happy go lucky!
4ishDPO-9ishDPO - Hot sweats.
Boobs and nipples throbbing from ovulation day but I get this every clomid cycle.
9DPO-12DPO cramps

They could all be down to clomid though so I'm desperately trying not to get my hopes up. xxx

I am on clomid so my symptoms have all been emphasised and of course I didn't for a second think that I had a chance of being pregnant so I haven't really made note of my symptoms but thinking back over the last 2 weeks:-

7DPO - Saturday I went for a meal for fathers day... massively emotional and angry all day. Even my hubby questioned what was wrong because it's so not like me. I am happy go lucky!
4ishDPO-9ishDPO - Hot sweats.
Boobs and nipples throbbing from ovulation day but I get this every clomid cycle.
9DPO-12DPO cramps

They could all be down to clomid though so I'm desperately trying not to get my hopes up. xxx
I don't know much about clomid but a girls gotta hope ay.. I've been very emotional since 5dpo crying at things that aren't sad at all lol which is not normal for me either... Fx for you hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"