Update: I peed on result window... evap?

Ginaj

Reaction score
I posted this is tww but think that may have been the wrong place so...

I think I am about 10dpo today, AF due in 5 days. I have taken a few tests over the last few days (I am a glutton for punishment) and of course they have come back bfn! Surprise!

Anyway today I used frer for the first time with fmu and was so desperate to pee I couldn't wait to find a cup and it also ended up all over the test not just the strip, I got the faintest potential positive but possibly evap line considering my rubbish aim.

Anyone got experience of this? Is it more likely to be evap? I promised This was the last test until AF but I have made the waiting worse!!!

UPDATE: tested again today (in a cup this time) and still got a faint line... ever so slightly darker than yesterday so crossing my fingers but not holding out too much hope as last time I got a bfp AF came the next day!

Another update... I've spent a fortune on tests but surely not an evap on 4 different tests!

Attachments

• IMG_5869.jpg
    IMG_5869.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 65
If there's a line then it is possible that some of your pee went on the test strip. The only way to find out is by doing another test.

Good luck :dust:

test again as the others have said but i did do an experiment and soaked a test once if came up bfp and was so fingers crossed

Definitely tests again! Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->