UPDATE Just been told my baby will be delivered by section next week at 34 weeks

Good luck ! My little girl had IUGR aswell but when she was born her weight was fine ! My cousin recently had her baby delivered at 32 weeks and he's a little trooper he's come on leaps and bounds ! Ull be fine u and baby are in safe hands thinking of I both Hun xx

Honestly this day couldn't get any worse. They're admitting me to the ward because her ctg wasn't horrendous but not great in places. If she doesn't improve overnight they'll deliver her tomorrow. I'm just not prepared for this ��

Hope she gets wriggly today and can stay in a bit longer. Must be hard not knowing what's going to happen. Fingers crossed for you xx

good luck hun, i really do hope that everything works out a hundred percent for the best!

Good luck hun, I hope everything goes well xx

I'm so sorry you're going through this right now. My little brother was born at 33 weeks and had he not had a traumatic birth (idiot Dr. that insisted on a vbac under terrible conditions) he would have spent almost no time in the NICU. As it was, he was only on oxygen for a few minutes and then was just a feeder/grower for 3 weeks. And girls usually do better than boys. So I'm sure your little girl will be just fine.

I'm hoping she starts moving around like crazy for you and you get to keep her in until 34 weeks. Best of luck!

Good luck, I hope everything turns out okay. Don't worry about your DD she will be fine! I know it's hard not to but she will be okay.

Home and on the sofa. Had a good ctg repeat. I have to go back twice a day for ctg monitoring until Monday where they will do a scan and take things from there. They wanted to admit me over the weekend but said I'd rather free the bed and come back as I only live round the corner. Happy that she's still in there and that I'm back home. I need the sleep

What centile is your girl? and how much are they predicting she weighs? Im 30 weeks and got emergency scan today due to lack of movement yesterday. My baby was measuring small but has now dropped below the 10th centile. Im on the 2 week wait for another scan now. But been sent away and not being monitored regularly on the ctg machine. Im very concerned. They have just told me to be super vigilant with movement. Cant stand this waiting game I feel like a ticking time bomb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->