Update Ladies--MORE BLEEDING HELP xxxxx

ashrxxx

Pregnant with a miracle x
Reaction score
Hi ladies...

Just thought i would give you a wee update as i have not been posted in a while, been to scared to lol!

Well i had my booking and 12 week scan on Wed, and on Wed morning i woke up bleeding-after no bleeding at all why then i thought i was hysterical it was dark purple and only on wiping but loads!

So i phoned early preg saying there was no way i could come to the ANC for my scan and sit with preg women if my baby has passed away-i was sobbing down the phone so they told me to come up to be scanned and if all ok to go to the ANC for my booking appt!

Well we get there and i pop up on the table for the scan and by this time i am hyperventialting and covered my eyes then the midwife says "look at the screen" and i did and there was my baby waving at me and dancing:happydance::happydance: --Que more hysterics:rofl::rofl:

I have never felt so many emotions in one morning, no reason for bleed she says its very common at this stage and as i had a erosion on my cervix a few years ago she says its prob that!!:happydance::happydance:

Baby is all goood and i have a EDD of the 18th Oct:happydance::happydance:

PLUS i have just had a phone call from the hospitals consultant midwife who is more than willing to support my request for a VBAC water birth :happydance::happydance: I will meet up with her after my 20 week scan on the 3rd of June!

I can NOT thank you all for your replys and support when i was panicing through the last 8 weeks, its been so hard especially after a mc last year and 4 years ttc, but i beleive this is our time now!

Sorry for my noval of a post i am just so happy, and i wish all of you lovely ladies all the best to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

***********************************************************************************************

UBDATE i woke up yesterday to a little more bleeding but it stopped, but when i woke this am my jammie bottoms where covered in dark brown blod and i passed a big clot:cry::cry::cry:..... EPAC told me to phone gyny out of hours, the nurse was so horrible and unsympathetic and told em to phone NHS 24. I was so shocked and in floods of tears on the phone to her!!!

I dont have faith in NHS 24 but i did phoen them, and they where WONDERFULL they where angry at the gyny ward as i had done the right thing phoning them!! So the nurse on the phone phoned the local dr to me on call who phoned the gyny ward and they said if the bleeding gets worse to come straight over but they can not scan me till tomorrow or if it calms down phone gyny at 9am and arrange a scan.... So its calmed down a bit and i waiting till tomorrow..

I am so so so scared, and very angry with the gyny nurse it was hard enought to tell her my story without me repeating it to 3 other people!!! SO please ladies say a little prayer for my miracle baby is okay, much love to you ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my word, that is such brilliant news!

Oh wow, that is fantastic news :hugs: I am so happy for you! :happydance:

Geez, what a rollercoaster.

I found NHS direct amazing when I discovered blood.

Got everything crossed for you hon x

Hi hon, I hope that you are ok. I just wanted to let you know that I had a lot of bleeding in first tri, including a massive gush of bright red blood during which I passed several large clots. I was told at a&e that I had miscarried but here I still am pregnant and due in just over 14 weeks.

I hope you got good news too. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"