Update: Line eyes still needed. Someone come check please

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
The first test I accepted as a BFN. Though I feel like I saw something slight within the time limit.

I took another test and within the time limit I saw a shadow line, the type when you tilt your head to the side, hold it under just enough light but not too much light to see it. A squinter is an understatement.

Around 10 dpo today and had tingly breasts/nipples. Felt like they were chilly.

Anyone see anything on any of them? The first one is from FMU and the last two are the same test from a few hours later.

Attachments

• wondfo10DPO.jpg.jpg
    wondfo10DPO.jpg.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_2015-11-14-17-28-43-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-14-17-28-43-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2015-11-14-17-27-25-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-14-17-27-25-1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 55
Bumping with a marked picture of a test from today.

Attachments

• WondfoMarked10dpo_opt.jpg
    WondfoMarked10dpo_opt.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 18
Yup. There's a line

Congratulations on your BFP!!! 8 dpo is so early and I know you were so relived you did not have to wait any longer haha. Does it feel real yet?

Do you mind if I ask your symptoms? If you had any. I am experiencing tingling in my right nipple and then my breasts tingled on and off today. Also, my entire vulva has been tingling on and of starting today. Feels nice :haha:

Okay now...

Thank you so much for responding! I am over here losing it and made about 50 post about it lol.

Just so happy someone else seeing it. Hoping it gets darker! Happy and extremely healthy pregnancy :baby:

I definitely see it!

I just had to do a silent scream lol I am elated. Thank you for responding to me.

Going to calm my nerves and see if it stops being a squinter and turns into something a little more definitive. Enjoy your night :flower:

I was super tired. Couldn't keep my eyes open for long. Which any normal for me. Other then that it was just a feeling. My breasts weren't tender till later

Yup. There's a line

Congratulations on your BFP!!! 8 dpo is so early and I know you were so relived you did not have to wait any longer haha. Does it feel real yet?

Do you mind if I ask your symptoms? If you had any. I am experiencing tingling in my right nipple and then my breasts tingled on and off today. Also, my entire vulva has been tingling on and of starting today. Feels nice :haha:

Okay now...

Thank you so much for responding! I am over here losing it and made about 50 post about it lol.

Just so happy someone else seeing it. Hoping it gets darker! Happy and extremely healthy pregnancy :baby:

I see it but I think it's time to get a frer. These ic's are no good at showing a definite line early but good for quenching the posa lol. I have been using ic's this cycle and got a bfn but something was catching my eye in certain lights but i couldn't be sure it wasn't me seeing things. I decided to do a frer an hour later with smu and there was a very clear line :)

I see it but I think it's time to get a frer. These ic's are no good at showing a definite line early but good for quenching the posa lol. I have been using ic's this cycle and got a bfn but something was catching my eye in certain lights but i couldn't be sure it wasn't me seeing things. I decided to do a frer an hour later with smu and there was a very clear line :)

Hi thanks. I am going to test with a FRER in a couple days. Give my body some time. Those IC's will drive you mad. Not sure if you got your BFP this cycle or not but congratulations!

I'm sorry i'm not seeing it :( hope i'm wrong though! Can't wait for the frer update!

I can't see anything, but I feel like the bubble image on the packaging is distracting my eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->