Update-Looks like must have been a very early loss =/

Korin

Trying for #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies I haven't been on here since I think 2013 was pregnant but lost baby. Anyways I'm back because I'm a little confused.

Okay so I tested a few times yesterday and got faint lines took tests a 6am, 9am and 12pm I was either 6 or 7dpo. Well around 1pm started spotting dark brown nothing to much but put a pad on. Woke up this morning and the bleeding picked up to a med flow . No cramps or clots . Tested this morning 7/8dpo and test is the darkest one yet.

If it is a loss wouldn't the lines fade and not be darker?:shrug::shrug:

Anyone have heavy implantation bleed??

I'm so confused right now I know only beta will confirm what's going on but it's so early on in my cycle and winter storm Grayson has me snowed in probably for a few days or more so can't go anywhere anytime soon just hoping someone has had something similar happen.

First pictures are of yesterday's tests

Picture with single hpt taken today fmu

Thanks for any help

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-04-11.02.31.jpg
    PicsArt_01-04-11.02.31.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 65
  • ctp-21320-1515079003.jpg
    ctp-21320-1515079003.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 64
Put a tampon in sorry tmi but now I'm thinking I should wear pad to keep eye on the flow?

Do you track ovulation ??

There really good lines
I’d test with another brand to checnot all bleeding in pregnancy is bad

Fx xx

Do you track ovulation ??

There really good lines
I’d test with another brand to checnot all bleeding in pregnancy is bad

Fx xx

I'm just worried it's another loss had a mc at 7 weeks in 2013 and the positive tests right now have me shocked we use the pullout method and been successful till now. A baby would be a blessing we have talked about having another just later down the road. Guess I will keep testing and see what happens flow still there but not to bad.

Haven't told my SO just yet will update tomorrow morning with New tests see how they look

I think it could be IB if you are really only on 7-8 dpo, if you are sure about your Ovulation date. Most people say IB is only light spotting though, but some do say they have had heavier bleeding. I often get breakthrough bleeding/spotting in the week before my period, like almost every cycle, but when I was pregnant with my daughter I had none. Some women get unexplained bleeding when they are pregnant but it doesn't affect anything. If you had sex it could be irritation to your cervix causing the bleeding (which is nothing to worry about). There are other possible causes like cysts and polyps as well. I guess I would just keep testing once a day to see if the lines get darker or lighter and maybe try some different tests. With your history of MC I'm sure you could get them to take bloods next week to see what's happening. Hope AF stays away and it's a sticky bean for you!!

I think it could be IB if you are really only on 7-8 dpo, if you are sure about your Ovulation date. Most people say IB is only light spotting though, but some do say they have had heavier bleeding. I often get breakthrough bleeding/spotting in the week before my period, like almost every cycle, but when I was pregnant with my daughter I had none. Some women get unexplained bleeding when they are pregnant but it doesn't affect anything. If you had sex it could be irritation to your cervix causing the bleeding (which is nothing to worry about). There are other possible causes like cysts and polyps as well. I guess I would just keep testing once a day to see if the lines get darker or lighter and maybe try some different tests. With your history of MC I'm sure you could get them to take bloods next week to see what's happening. Hope AF stays away and it's a sticky bean for you!!

Omg thanks so much for the helpful info I will look up break through bleeding and what not. I have a different brand of test strip but needs more hcg to detect I will take both tests in the AM. We have gotten so much snow my back hurts from shoveling today should have taken it easy but had to be done

It could be implantation, sometimes it's heavier than people expect it to be. Usually it's light spotting, mostly brown ish, but sometimes it's pink or red and more of a flow but shouldn't last long. It can stop and start, however. Those lines are really good lines.
I have only had one instance where I had a chemical which gave me positives, then fainter tests, then darker, bleeding as in proper period bleeding, still positive tests after that so I had to have a beta which confirmed a level of below 1 hCG which confirmed a chemical

:cry:Still bleeding so I'm going to say maybe a early loss but tested again with a different brand. Top test yesterday a one step test strip and bottom test a Milo brand hpt test strip I just took this morning.

Not sure if I should keep testing or call it quits for now I was so excited till the bleeding started now I'm just bummed out about it =( =(

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-05-10.36.43.jpg
    PicsArt_01-05-10.36.43.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 58
Aww I hope it’s not a chemical! Maybe it’s just lighter from being a different brand?

I would keep testing. I hope it isn't an early loss and things pan out for you :hugs:

Hoping it isn't an early loss. Your lines are still so dark. Can you please ring the doctor and urge for serial betas? And I highly recommend not using a tampon in situations like these. It opens you (and beanie) up for infection. Definitely use a pad with losses/pregnancy bleeding. Fxed

Wasn't going to test again but I couldn't help myself.:dohh: before the dye was even done the line was there. Kept getting darker as it dried.
Still bleeding and decided this will be my last test till after bleeding stops I'm sure it's a loss by how the flow has been. So by the time it's over test will most likely be negative I'm just torchering myself if I keep testing but it's so hard not to. I will let y'all know how it turns out. Thanks so much for the help and support much appreciated :thumbup:

Feeling kinda depressed today which stinks

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-06-03.07.14.jpg
    PicsArt_01-06-03.07.14.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 28
Hoping it isn't an early loss. Your lines are still so dark. Can you please ring the doctor and urge for serial betas? And I highly recommend not using a tampon in situations like these. It opens you (and beanie) up for infection. Definitely use a pad with losses/pregnancy bleeding. Fxed

I will call Monday if still getting a positive by then and only used 1 tampon been wearing pads to monitor flow which isn't good will keep ya posted thanks for replying

I hope things work out feeling quite queasy and my boobs started to hurt a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->