Update-Looks like must have been a very early loss =/

I’m sorry, I’m inclined to believe it was an early loss yes :( you must have implanted super early and your body recognised it as not viable straight away hence the early period.

I’m really sorry. It’s so disappointing isn’t it. Hope you are ok xx

I'm doing okay and that's exactly what I been thinking but it's okay at least I know I can still get pregnant being 36 and not getting younger. Talked with my OH about it and we decided to actually try for a little while see what happens. Yay!!!:happydance:

That's really good that you've both decided to try, I hope it happens soon for you :)

That's really good that you've both decided to try, I hope it happens soon for you :)

We've always talked about having another and use the pullout method so if it happened it would be fine. Now im really excited we decided to go ahead and go for it. So we shall see how it goes. He's all like we better get right on it. Did it twice all we could get in with work schedule. Dtd last night and Friday so FX.

So sorry about the CP, but that's exciting it has spurred you guys to ttc! I hope you have success quickly!! Maybe the CP will have you all fertile and geared up and ttc will be easy. FX for you! :)

So sorry about the CP, but that's excitinjg it has spurred you guys to ttc! I hope you have success quickly!! Maybe the CP will have you all fertile and geared up and ttc will be easy. FX for you! :)

Yes I am so excited :happydance: just read online you can be more fertile after a loss so I hope that's right. Now it's the waiting game and lots of fun trying. Just ordered some opks and bbt for next cycle if nothing happens this cycle because of all the confusion then I will be back on track I hope.

It’s great that you have decided to try and are both on the same page. I don’t see any reason why at 36 you won’t conceive quickly. I conceived my son at 36 in just 3 months and he is 7 months old now :) good luck with your journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->