Update new pic please look!

Meganmae

Reaction score
New pic, just done another test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 102
Yes I can see that! How exciting!! I do hope the line gets darker. How many dpo are you? Xx

Definitely see it! Looks BFP to me. Fx for you!

Yes I can see that! How exciting!! I do hope the line gets darker. How many dpo are you? Xx

I'm 10 dpi ,I've had 2 mc in the past 6 months so I don't believe I will carry even if I am? I have a two year old already but fingers crossed heh :thumbup:

Here's a a close up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 51
I'm sorry to hear about your losses hun. Hopefully they were just shitty luck and there's nothing underlying there. 1 in 4 pregnancies don't make it from the early stages, so two losses isn't anything to be worried about - statistically speaking. Still doesn't help the heartache, i know. But when i start to fret about losses I just remind myself of that statistic. xxx

I agree with 'sausages' xxx
Your test is looking good tho can't wait for an update xxx

Mine looked exactly like that at 10dpo with the same test! Mine was prob even lighter! Fx this one sticks for you xxxx

That was about as light as mine was at 10 dpo. I would say :bfp: Congrats!

As to your concern about having two losses, I too have had two losses, both lost between 7-8 weeks, and I'm currently expecting again. I'm 6 1/2 weeks right now and am scared for this upcoming week but I haven't had any bleeding or cramping like I've had the last couple times so I'm more confident about this little one :) It can happen you just have to believe and try not to stress yourself worrying... I know harder said than done... but I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

I've done another test top one is 10 dpi and today's is 11 on the bottom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members