Update* new tests, positive?

Right ladies, af isn't due until around Friday so waiting till the weekend to test again but that test this morning was stuck in my head so tested with a completely different brand. Is it just me who sees this? xx

Attachments

• IMG_20161214_144208.jpg
    IMG_20161214_144208.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 61
Was the first brand asda early? Cause my bfp was way over to the left on one test lol but I was late by a week so it was obvious it was positive... Good luck

Was the first brand asda early? Cause my bfp was way over to the left on one test lol but I was late by a week so it was obvious it was positive... Good luck

The first tests on the thread do you mean? No, it was a Morrison's one that's meant to be quite sensitive, it was so faint you could barely see it. I was testing mega early though( I think I must have had my dates wrong) nobody could see it on the picture and now the lines are faint but getting more visible and photographing better so I'm taking that as a good sign lol.
Not due on till the weekend so going to test on Saturday and hoping it's a lot more clearer:flower:
Thank you, hopefully the next couple of days go by quickly. And congrats on your pregnancy x

Thanks everyone for taking a look. Going to test again at the weekend when af is due(if doesn't show before then) and hopefully they'l be no doubt to what the answer is. I'll update one way or the other. Good luck to everyone still waiting on their answers aswell xx

Morning girls, i took a early detection clear blue test this morning and it turns out i am pregnant:winkwink: I still haven't missed my period yet so it's faint still but definitely there, a bit nervous about that. I'm going to wait until i miss af then do the other one to see a stronger line and get the ball rolling next week at the doctors. I've uploaded a pic, can you see it? xx

Attachments

• IMG_20161216_061612.jpg
    IMG_20161216_061612.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 57
Other pic x

Attachments

• IMG_20161216_061637.jpg
    IMG_20161216_061637.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 31
I can't see it on the pic but if you see it in real life then that's a good thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->