update on baby Corey - update 9.35pm fri 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
Admin Edited: Please read the last page on this thread.

quick update - 9.35pm fri 11th

THEY HAVE A MATCH FOR A KIDNEY AND COREY IS GOING INTO SURGERY IN 10 MINS.

Please pray for the little one that his wee body accepts the donor and recovers well with no complications :hugs:

Latest update: 9.20am Fri 11th

Just rceived this latest text :cry::

'He is not so good. Stopped breathing during the night, looking might he may be on the up but not getting hopes up tho. He is having help to breathe and on kidney transplant list! MIL been spoken to by SS as she caused this and is a danger to children in there eyes'.

PLEASE KEEP LITTLE COREY IN ALL YOUT THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS XX

The story so far......

As many of you know Jolly has had ongoing issues with MIL about giving Corey things he is FAR to wee for ie choc buttons/tea in a bottle. Well it all came to a head on wed when Corey had been quite ill, very runny poo and sick after most feeds and screaming in pain. When MIL oh so casually mentioned that it might have been the BBQ sauce she gave him on the sun night!!!!

As you can imagine it all kicked off, turn out MIL waited til she nipped to loo to give him BBQ (and god only knows what else?) and didnt say anything. There was a massive family fight and things got tense. Later that night Corey began to vomit which looked like blood! Straight up to A & E and admitted instantly.

Over the night and following day they found FATAL levles of soduim in his tiny system which had caused kidney failure in one kidney and the other one struggling to cope. Crey was extremly distressed and in pain so was sedated overnight Wed night. Scans showed he also had an obstruction on his bowel.

Corey was baptised yesterday morning (thur) and rushed to surgery to look at his bowel, there were some kind of complications during surgery which I do not have specific details of. Consultant confirmed that it was DEF the cause of food he had been given and it was a fatal amount. Wee Corey working really hard to keep fighting.

Apologies if this is patchy or I have missed anything out, rather upsetting re-writting this xx

sending big hugs to corey and his family!

Really hope the MIL gets something done she was way out of line! Stupid woman! Just a thought hun maybe post the link to this thread in the old one so people know its here xx

Oh my gosh :cry: I cannot belive its come to this!! I cant begin to think how Coreys family are feeling especially his mummy. Come on Corey stay strong little man! :hugs:xxxxxxxx

Oh no! hopefully when he pulls through this SS can help them find somewhere to live away from MIL especially if they believe she is a danger to children

Praying and thinking of baby Corey and the whole family,

This is absolutely heartbreaking :( I can't imagine how his Mum is feeling. Stay strong little Corey x

I really hope he is on the up! How much more can they go through?!! My heart really is breaking for the family and of course for baby Corey! I am just praying for some sort of improvement in his condition soon!

COME ON COREY!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Will keep you all updated as soon as I can, have to head out for the day but have my phone and can access internet.

Come on wee man, pull through for mummy and daddy xx

:cry: This story is breaking my heart. I am praying for baby Corey, keep fighting and keep strong little man. I cannot imaging what his mummy and daddy are going through at this time. :hugs::hugs: to baby corey and his mummy and daddy.

Marie x

Thank you for the updates, i am checking regularly.

Thanks a lot for the post hun, things make sense now I've read it all together.

I just cannot believe how poorly he is. I can't begin to imagine what Jolly and her OH are going through.

This is such a touching story and I hope to god poor little Corey is ok. If he wasn't ill enough, he now has to have a transplant which carries risk in itself.

Keeping them in my thoughts xx

You are in my prayers baby Corey, stay strong and keep on fighting, big hugs and kisses to the family

xxx

omfg this disgusts me :s

I hope he gets better quickly X

:cry: that poor poor little man and his family! This is just awful, I can't believe what's happening!!
Get better Corey xx

hope things are on the up hun this is a terrible thing to happen and i hope SS can help you get away from Mil

:shock::shock: OMFG!!!!

Can't believe it - poor little man, sending massive :hugs: to Jolly and Mr Jolly and little Corey, come on fella :hugs::kiss:

omg!!! just read this...Hope and prey he gets better soon.Lots of loving thoughts for corey and his mummy an daddy.
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back