Update on: I can see a line can you?

Jellybeangirl

Reaction score
Hello

I've got myself into a bit of a pickle and I know I'll have to re-test but in the meantime i would really appreciate your thoughts/advice

I'm on the pill AND I have the Mirena for health reasons so I'm thinking there must be pretty much zero chance in me getting pregnant. But then I didn't have a period during my seven day break which has never happened to me and I've been on this BC combo for months now.

I've had nipple leaks (sorry tmi!) sore boobs, nausea, flushed cheeks...I know these can be explained by other stuff but then my pregnancy test the other day showed a very very very faint line and others online have been able to just about see it too.

This evening I did two tests. The first one had what looked like a strong line before the urine hit the control line. Result line was on the left so urine hits that part before the control line.

So I did a second one because I didn't trust the first one. That one didn't show anything but when I opened it and it wasn't that long after the 10mns the line was strong and crisp and the material was still damp. Later I checked it again (now neurotic) and I could've sworn it had pink in it.

I have included the FRER aka second test, it's a super squinter!

Bleurgh...is this all in my head?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 89
Ps Photo was taken within the 10minute time window. It was after talking the pic I realised that maybe there was something there. Sorry for confusing info!

The photos don't look right on this forum, there's always a slight blur and the crisp quality is distorted...is there a way of adding a photo where they look more like the original?

I upload my pictures to tinypic.com and use the link that starts with the [ IMG ] thing. I do see a line and did in your previous one as well, I know it's not what you want to hear (or maybe it is?) but I've had lines show up on the blue dye tests just like your first one without being pregnant, and, though everyone says you can't get a false positive on an FRER, I definitely did..it was bright and pink and was the only positive test I got during that cycle.
This last time I was pregnant I saw that the progression only got darker every other day for me, keep testing to know for sure! I hope you get the result you want :)

When I had mirina my periods stopped at.1 year

Test 3: Super super faint line appeared immediately and has stayed on the test ever since (photo taken not long after). What dya reckon? Maybe I've been having line eye with all three! Ps two vertical lines for a positive again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 43
With my first Mirena my periods stopped, I've now had my second since summer 2014 - this is my first missed period with it but you never know with the Mirena, it's so unpredictable I've prob just stopped my periods and it's that simple!

I see the line on the last test. Are these boots own (UK) if so I found them pretty good in the past x

I see the line on the last test. Are these boots own (UK) if so I found them pretty good in the past x

Could it be the lighting making it look like a line? It was sunlight coming through a curtained window. Yeah they are from Boots :thumbup:

Is the line pink?
It looks very positive to me i dont even need to enlarge pic

Is the line pink?
It looks very positive to me i dont even need to enlarge pic

Really, gosh! The original pic on my phone is very clear compared to that so I wasnt sure if you would be able to see anything. My husband cannot see a thing, for him there are zero marks on it so I'm going a bit loopy!

I'll ask again just in case but lighting can't create a line like that can it?

Also i don't remember it having a distinct colour but it appeared straight away, does that mean it might not be a positive?

Not at all. The fact it appeared immediately is another good sign xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->